Razer Seiren Pro

More
08 Jul 2015 19:33 #36802 by garfi3ld
Razer Seiren Pro was created by garfi3ld

I’m not sure if you guys have noticed, but the streaming market has been growing almost daily. Amazon invested over a billion dollars in buying Twitch last fall and even Google is expanding and doing their own game streaming service. It’s popular with people watching obviously, but that expansion has also meant a lot of people have been streaming, including a lot of the members of our community. We have even been streaming our LAN events as well. Razer recognized this and introduced their own USB desktop microphone the Seiren and more recently they followed that up with the Seiren Pro. Both get a high quality microphone into streamers, artists, and gamers hands. The Pro model does have a few improvements like the built in XLR port for anyone who later wants to move from USB to a proper mixing setup. Well Razer isn’t the only company with microphones focused on streaming and podcasts, so today I’m going to take a look at the Seiren Pro and see what it’s all about.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jul 2015 20:36 #36803 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Razer Seiren Pro
Today I take a look at Razer's new Seiren Pro microphone to see if going with a high end microphone is the right decision for everyone

Wes

More
29 Jul 2015 13:22 #36890 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Replied by L0rdG1gabyt3 on topic Razer Seiren Pro
I use the regular Yeti at home, and it does play sound through the headphone port. You just have to change your default audio output to the microphone.
Its a shame that the razor does not do this.

We have 1547 guests and one member online

supportus