Games of interest for V10.0

More
12 Mar 2012 19:50 #23745 by Wingless92
I am in the Beta for Firefall which is all I can say about that game. But, I will be playing on Saturday. If people just so happen to be watching my screen there is nothing I can do about it.

I'll be up for some Tribes Ascend Beta also.

Been playing a bunch of beta's lately.

What else am I for? COD4 is always fun, DOTA2, UT3, and some others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2012 21:32 #23949 by Twodavez
Is there any master list of games that i need to have installed for the LAN? Could a master list of games be published on the home page or another Topic tab so that we dont have to read through 7 pages of comments and suggestions to come up with a list of games.
If it's not something we could do this time, what about next time have some type of voting option. I thought it was done in the past and it would show who all said they'd play a game and it was really useful when we're at the LAN so that we could look them up and ask if they wanted to play :-)
Thanks

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
17 Mar 2012 22:08 #23950 by vialdragon

Twodavez wrote: Is there any master list of games that i need to have installed for the LAN? Could a master list of games be published on the home page or another Topic tab so that we dont have to read through 7 pages of comments and suggestions to come up with a list of games.
If it's not something we could do this time, what about next time have some type of voting option. I thought it was done in the past and it would show who all said they'd play a game and it was really useful when we're at the LAN so that we could look them up and ask if they wanted to play :-)
Thanks

If this does not currently exist I will attempt to make this a reality no later than Monday night. Excellent idea. If however it does exist I will attempt to make it more noticeable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
17 Mar 2012 22:31 #23953 by garfi3ld

Twodavez wrote: Is there any master list of games that i need to have installed for the LAN? Could a master list of games be published on the home page or another Topic tab so that we dont have to read through 7 pages of comments and suggestions to come up with a list of games.
Thanks

The list has been at the top of the site the whole time. Look under LanOC Lan Parties then under v10.0 there is a games option.

Also using the LAN control panel people can post up game requests for everyone to know they want to play it.

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twodavez

More
17 Mar 2012 22:33 #23954 by garfi3ld
We did the voting option but it's only as good as the list of games that we feed into it. It also doesn't show anyone who wanted to play the game. With this post you can always ctrl-f and type in the game name to pull up who posted about it

Wes

More
17 Mar 2012 23:59 #23958 by vialdragon
That makes it easy. I'd probably flake out on the work any way lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

More
19 Mar 2012 03:07 #23968 by Plague
You mean this list, which is the first post in this thread? I think it is missing only 1 or 2 games, because I wasn't including betas.

Plague wrote:

• AVP
  • BattleField 3 (requires a server)
  • BattleField: Bad Company 2
  • Borderlands Co-Op
  • Call Of Duty 4
  • Civilization
  • Counter Strike Source
  • Crysis Wars
  • Dawn of War
  • Dawn of War 2
  • Diablo 3 (Co-Op or Arena)
  • Dungeons Defenders
  • FlatOut 2
  • GoldenEye Source
  • Heroes of Newerth
  • League of Legends
  • Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
  • Megaman 8bit Deathmatch
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • Monday Night Combat
  • Nation Red
  • Nuclear Dawn
  • Payday
  • Portal 2
  • Quake Live
  • Quake 3 mod
  • Quake 4
  • Space Marine: Exterminatus
  • StarCraft 2
  • Super Monday Night Combat
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Trackmania
  • Trackmania 2
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • Unreal Tournament 3
  • Urban Terror
  • Worms
  • Worms: Reloaded

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas, Lersar, Leonresevil2, Twodavez

More
20 Mar 2012 05:14 #24000 by Twodavez
Sorry, i've been soo busy with school and the family, i can't read through all the posts. Plus I saw the last "edit date" of your first post was over a month ago, so i didn't know if that was your initial list, or if you were updating it as people brought up new games.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
20 Mar 2012 06:53 #24011 by Plague

Twodavez wrote: Sorry, i've been soo busy with school and the family, i can't read through all the posts. Plus I saw the last "edit date" of your first post was over a month ago, so i didn't know if that was your initial list, or if you were updating it as people brought up new games.

no worries.

We have 2101 guests and no members online

supportus