Fountain Valley, CA – November 14, 2022 – Kingston FURY, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced the addition of Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink, its second-generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 drive for console and PC gamers. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink maintains speed and temperature while delivering cutting-edge performance in high capacities using the latest Gen 4x4 controller.
By maximizing the available bandwidth of PCIe 4.0, Kingston FURY Renegade SSDs achieve speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s read/write1 and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 to deliver amazing consistency for an exceptional gaming experience. The drives are optimized to reduce game and application load times, stream and capture with ease and give your system an overall boost in responsiveness. Available in high capacities up to 4TB2, users can store an extensive library of their favorite games and media and still have space for the latest titles. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD offer two options for users both with formidable speeds and massive capacities:
- Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with low profile, graphene aluminum heat spreader keeps your drive cool during intense usage and brings superior performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming PCs and laptops.
- Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink, the ultimate in aesthetics with an additional layer of thermal dispersion, so when the game heats up, your PS5 console stays cool.
“The design of the Kingston FURY Renegade SSD pushes the limits of PCIe Gen4 technology to provide users with high-performance storage to complement the latest CPUs and GPUs with unbound storage,” said Keith Schimmenti, SSD business manager, Kingston. “With the introduction of the optional heatsink model, users can meet the increasingly high standards of future gaming platforms with speed and thermal stability.”
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD family is currently available in 500GB, 1TB, 2TB and 4TB capacities. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty4 and free technical support. For more information visit kingston.com.
Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink
500GB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink
1TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink
2TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink
4TB Kingston FURY Renegade SSD with Heatsink
Kingston FURY Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD with Heatsink Features and Specifications:
- Level up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe: Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4x4 intense speeds up to 7,300/7,000MB/s1 read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS1 performance.
- More space to play: Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities up to 4TB2 to store your favorite games and media.
- PS5 Ready™: Game-changing storage designed to maximize your play. Optional integrated aluminum heatsink model provides an additional layer of thermal dispersion to cool the drive and maintain peak performance.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe
- Capacities2: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write:
- 500GB – 7,300/3,900MB/s
- 1TB – 7,300/6,000MB/s
- 2TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- 4TB – 7,300/7,000MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write1:
- 500GB – up to 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 2TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 4TB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Endurance (Total Bytes Written)3:
- 500GB – 500TB
- 1TB – 1.0PB
- 2TB – 2.0PB
- 4TB – 4.0PB
- Power Consumption:
- 500GB – 5mW Idle / 0.34W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 4.1W (MAX) Write
- 1TB – 5mW Idle / 0.33W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 6.3W (MAX) Write
- 2TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.8W (MAX) Read / 9.9W (MAX) Write
- 4TB – 5mW Idle / 0.36W Avg / 2.7W (MAX) Read / 10.2W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- 500GB-1TB – 80mm x 22mm x 2.21mm
- 2TB-4TB – 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 80mm x 23.67mm x 10.5mm
- 500GB-1TB – 7g
- 2TB-4TB – 9.7g
- 500GB-1TB – 32.1g
- 2TB-4TB – 34.9g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty/Support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support