Last month, NVIDIA released GeForce Experience as a closed beta. Over 40,000 gamers downloaded the application and we received a tremendous amount of feedback. In the past month our software team has been busy incorporating that feedback and making improvements. Today, we're pleased to announce that GeForce Experience will be available as an open beta for anyone to download and try out.
Some of the changes include:
- Added support for ten new games:
- Far Cry 3
- Mechwarrior Online
- Hitman Absolution
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Fable III
- The Secret World
- Football Manager 2013
- Fallout New Vegas
- Added optimal playable settings for 2560 x 1440 displays
- Core 2 Duo and Quad CPUs are now supported in 21 games. More to come.
- Improved game detection
- Improved translations for Chinese, Danish, and UK English.
- Improved performance for client startup, billboard display, game scan, and communication with NVIDIA servers.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
For more information, or to download the new open beta, please click here: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-open-beta-launched.