ZOMBIE DRIVER™ - DEMO AVAILABLE, NEW DLC ANNOUNCED Zombie Driver Demo released and new game mode announced SZCZECIN, POLAND - January 20th, 2010 - EXOR Studios is pleased to
announce the release of the PC demo version of Zombie Driver. The demo
features the first 3 story mode missions and is a great taste of the
action packed title. It is available for download from FilePlanet,
FileFront, Gamespot, Bigdownload, AtomicGamer and directly on Steam. For
a full list of mirrors visit www.zombiedriver.com
Along with the demo EXOR Studios has announced its continued support for
the game by revealing the first details of a new Survival game mode that
will soon be released as free DLC. Players' skills will be tested
against waves of bloodthirsty undead on a new set of specially crafted
arenas. The new game mode will be accompanied with Steam online
leaderboards and achievements. Further game play details will be
About Zombie Driver™
Zombie Driver™ - is an action driving game with a top down perspective
and a dynamic helicopter chase camera. Fight your way through the
streets of a zombie infested city to save the survivors of a disastrous
chemical accident that changed most of the city's population into
mindless brain hungry monsters. Time is your enemy and your car is your
weapon as you race through the streets smashing everything on your way
including fences, phone booths, street lamps and hordes of zombies. When
the gruesomely mutated zombies become too much to handle, buy a new car
or get more guns and upgrades installed. You can earn more money for
finishing side quests, making kill combos and searching for hidden
prizes. Game play is unrestricted and the player can freely roam through
the dark streets, alleys and backyards searching for the best shortcuts
or hidden power ups.
- 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives,
- Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies,
- 7 different cars including an unlockable super car,
- 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an
innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death
- All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers
or even dual railguns.
- All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
- Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs
The game is developed using the Ogre3D rendering engine and PhysX by NVIDIA.
- Category: Gaming News
Discuss this articleLog in to comment