Details and dates for LanOC V18 Registration

More
20 Dec 2015 18:30 #37405 by garfi3ld
Hey everyone I wanted to post up the schedule of important events leading up to LanOC v18. Similar to how we did things for v17 we will be doing group seating reservations leading up to our ticket sales opening up. If that applies to you look below the schedule for more information on group seating as it will be going slightly different than last time. For those who aren’t doing group seating ticket sales will be opening up January 8th at 5pm EST. We will be posting up the link to our registration at that time on the forums and on Facebook. Also due to our building costs going up each year for the past few years we are bumping up ticket costs for early bird tickets from $15 to $18.

12/22/15 Group reservations open up
1/5/16 Group seating ticket sales open up
1/8/16 5pm EST Ticket sales open up completely
2/8/16 Early bird ticket sales are over; price goes up to $23
2/12/16 Tournament Voting emails go out
2/22/16 Tournament Voting ends
2/23/16 Tournaments Announced
3/3/16 Registration lockdown for ordering name badges
3/19/16 10am Lan Starts

Group Seating Reservations
Okay for group seating if you want to hold seats starting on 12/22 you will need to post up on the post on our forums and let us know what seats you will need. These seating blocks will be first come first serve. The minimum size for a group is three people or larger. I know that end seats are at a premium for some people, because of that if groups try to take the end of every row I will have to limit group block registrations. It’s only fair that there still be some open for others.
Once you have your block of seating held be sure to get everyone ready. On January 5th group seating will open up. I will be contacting the group leaders with instructions on how to do this at that time. We will only be doing the seating for three days, past that all group holds will be gone when ticket sales open for everyone. In other words, make sure your group is ready to pick up their seats during that window or they might not be able to get that seat.
Group reservation requests will only be taken on a post on our forums (when they open up). Last time I had people contacting me on just about every possible medium and it was easy to get confused.

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whitty, oARCHONo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2015 05:19 #37416 by Boomerkins
Wes,

For my group we need 13 seats again. Similar to the size we had last LAN but slightly bigger. We would like the seats in A block in front of the staff tables like we were last year. If the seats could be en block across from each other that would be cool. You can have the 2 end chairs closest to the wall open +1 since I think a whole block is 16 seats right? Thank You!

More
22 Dec 2015 05:35 #37417 by HavokCAF
Hello Wes,
I have a group of 8. I'm not entirely familiar with "seat map" to specify location though.

More
22 Dec 2015 09:47 #37418 by garfi3ld
Not yet guys, I will post up a new post later today where you can post up your group requests guys <3. The post will have a map

Wes
The following user(s) said Thank You: HavokCAF

More
02 Jan 2016 21:27 #37501 by garfi3ld

More
03 Jan 2016 02:57 #37504 by Vesuvan
Hey Wes

I want to reserve 4 spot, and hopefully close to the parlor city group or even be part of the parlor city group

More
03 Jan 2016 02:59 #37505 by garfi3ld
group seating requests were already opened and filled up over at this post, you will have to wait and grab seats on the 8th when they all open up

lanoc.org/forum/lanoc-v18-march-19th-and...oup-seating-requests

Wes

More
08 Jan 2016 16:36 #37530 by garfi3ld
For those of you who are planning on jumping on at 5PM today to get your tickets. Here is a link to our registration so you can make sure you have an account and are all ready to go. The seatmap will go live at 5PM EST (it says 2pm but that is west coast time) and from there you will be able to click your seat to fill in your information then down at the bottom click my tickets to pay.

www.lanreg.org/lanoc/lanocv18

Wes

More
08 Jan 2016 22:03 - 08 Jan 2016 22:03 #37531 by Myndmelt
Damn, them some slim pickens! Got my seats reserved.
Last edit: 08 Jan 2016 22:03 by Myndmelt.

More
13 Feb 2016 09:45 #37661 by garfi3ld
Just bumping this to let everyone know that the tournament votes went out late tonight or early this morning depending on who you ask. The voting closes on 2/22 at 5pm

Wes

More
02 Mar 2016 20:09 #37729 by garfi3ld
Just a headsup, the cutoff day for changing usernames on Lanreg is tomorrow. After that I will be sending the list off to have our namebadges made.

Wes

More
04 Mar 2016 16:00 #37741 by garfi3ld
Just sent the username list out to have our name badges made, we can still have people trade seats but from now on if the seat is traded your name badge will have the original username on them. I will need you guys to let me know directly if there are any seat trades

Wes

We have 1754 guests and one member online

supportus