V15 Sponsor - Mushkin

More
30 Aug 2014 09:10 #35526 by garfi3ld
I remember all the back to something like LanOC V3 when Mushkin signed up to sponsor the day before the LAN and overnighted RAM directly to the building for us. They have always been big supporters of our events and I am excited to have them sponsoring us once again.

Check out their website below and be sure to thank them for their support on here and on their Facebook page!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Mushkin.Enhanced?fref=ts

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Aug 2014 09:13 #35529 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic V15 Sponsor - Mushkin
Thank you once again for your support Mushkin.

More
01 Sep 2014 05:42 #35538 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic V15 Sponsor - Mushkin

garfi3ld wrote: I remember all the back to something like LanOC V3 when Mushkin signed up to sponsor the day before the LAN and overnighted RAM directly to the building for us. They have always been big supporters of our events and I am excited to have them sponsoring us once again.

Check out their website below and be sure to thank them for their support on here and on their Facebook page!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Mushkin.Enhanced?fref=ts

I think i got the RAM, It actually didn't come in by the time the LAN was over, so i got a piece of paper with 3 sticks of triple channel RAM drawn on them, and they are still working hard in my Rig. I LOVE Them!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
01 Sep 2014 08:54 #35539 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic V15 Sponsor - Mushkin
Glad to hear you are still putting them to good use! That was a another incident that was similar

Wes

We have 2210 guests and one member online

supportus