Players: 64 Game Mode: Demolition Multiple Player Mode: Solo Map Time: Default timer Game play: Single elimination. Win Conditions:
- Elimination Rounds: Top 4 cars based on points that round.
- Final: Top 1 car. Round modes:
- Elimination Rounds: Rampage mode (maps are random within the mode)
- Final Round: Knock Out mode
The tournaments will be played using the latest release patch. If you intended to participate, please ensure you have Dirt: Showdown downloaded and updated prior to the event.
Match Creation: Match creator will one person in the group of 8 players, using online, solo multiple player mode, and invite will be sent out via steam friends list. Game creator will need to make sure that Rampage is the mode that the game selects before starting invites, if not possible someone else may need to attempt creation of the match.
Sign-up will take place at the event through the ALP. This is a local control panel that is available via web for everyone. If you have additional questions please contact a member of staff prior to or at the event.
Date and Time:
Sunday 9-7-2014 4:00PM
Sign-up deadline will be an hour before the tournament begins. Once the deadline passes, sign-up for the tournament will be locked. During this time, staff will generate the brackets and communicate with the teams regarding matchmaking arrangement. In the case of random teams, team rosters will also be created as soon as possible to allow maximum communication time before the tournament begins.
Standard LanOC tournament rules apply, including:
1. Attempting to cheat or do harm in any way will result in disqualification.
2. Failure to report for matchmaking within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by staff, will result in disqualification from the tournament. In the event of a team tournament, it will be up to the remaining members to decide whether to forfeit or compete without the tardy/absent player.
3. Pausing/timeouts are dictated entirely by the design of the game mode. If the game does not support or allow it, no custom pauses or timeouts will be allowed.
4. If a player is experiencing hardware or network problems, the match may be restarted within three minutes of its start.
5. In the event of Internet server issues, game is subject to change at the event.
NOTE: Tournament rules are subject to change before the event.