Players: 5v5 Game Mode: Classic Competitive Team Limit: 10 to 12 Team Decision: Coin toss for CT or T, winner pick who they start as. Rounds per map: 16 Winning:
- The team that has 9 rounds have won the match. (not in The Grand Finale)
- CT/T switch at 8 rounds. Time per round: 1:45 minutes Gameplay: Single elimination.
The tournaments will be played using the latest release patch. If you intended to participate, please ensure you have CS:GO downloaded and updated prior to the event.
Sign-up will take place at the event through the ALP. This is a local control panel that is available via web for everyone. If you have additional questions please contact a member of staff prior to or at the event.
For BYOT, teams will be created and populated by pre-arranged members of five at the event. Players without are welcome to play, arranging "PUG" teams for others without a team to join. If an uncomplete team or teams exist, staff reserves the right to merge "PUG" team rosters as they see fit.
For Random, players signed up for the tournament on the ALP will be randomly shuffled to teams by staff.
Date and Time:
BYOT: Saturday 9-6-2014 9:00PM
Random: Sunday 9-7-2014 1:00PM
Sign-up deadline will be an hour before the tournament begins. Once the deadline passes, sign-up for the tournament will be locked. During this time, staff will generate the brackets and communicate with the teams regarding matchmaking arrangement. In the case of random teams, team rosters will also be created as soon as possible to allow maximum communication time before the tournament begins.
Standard LanOC tournament rules apply, including:
1. Attempting to cheat or do harm in any way will result in disqualification.
2. Failure to report for matchmaking within a reasonable amount of time, as determined by staff, will result in disqualification from the tournament. In the event of a team tournament, it will be up to the remaining members to decide whether to forfeit or compete without the tardy/absent player.
3. Pausing/timeouts are dictated entirely by the design of the game mode. If the game does not support or allow it, no custom pauses or timeouts will be allowed.
4. If a player is experiencing hardware or network problems, the match may be restarted within three minutes of its start.
5. In the event of Internet server issues, game is subject to change at the event.
NOTE: Tournament rules are subject to change before the event.