Thanks!

More
10 Mar 2014 03:55 #34453 by Arxon
Thanks! was created by Arxon
Sending my thanks to the staff at this event. Was an amazing time as usual and no big mishaps that you guys didn't handle in a timely fashion. Hope to see you again at the next one!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar, Plague, h4lt, Rhythmatic, mc_disease

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2014 10:51 #34454 by mc_disease
Replied by mc_disease on topic Thanks!
tl;dr agreed, thanks lanoc staff, thank sponsors=(FB like/post on wall!), and thanks to all you mother fuckers.

Hopping in here to completely agree. I had a ton of fun, hung out with a couple new faces, and of course old ones. It's always kind of sad when the event is all over and everyone has to go home. I don't know the lot of you, but some of my favorite times ever in my life are hanging out at these LANs, having random conversations with people of almost all ages, and all walks of life. Thank you Wes, Jared, Adam, Chad, and the rest of the LANOC staff for making these run as smoothly as possible, working hard to get sponsors, etc. Thank all the sponsors! Seriously, want more free shit? Go to the sponsors FB pages and like them. Then post on their wall thanking them for sponsoring LANOC. Post on their wall. Bitches love posts on their wall. Lastly, thank you to all the attendees! It wouldn't be any fun without hilarious people to play with. You guys are awesome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Koolaid84, Dreyvas, Lersar, Plague, Arxon, Rhythmatic, Deb0

More
13 Mar 2014 12:05 #34492 by Ropplestiltskin
Replied by Ropplestiltskin on topic Thanks!
Yes big thanks goes to the Lan OC staff for another great event.

Ok so I need a bottle of nitro, a stick of Dynamite, a roll of duct tape and ... Oh yeah! a squirrel

More
14 Mar 2014 01:02 #34497 by Wooderson
Replied by Wooderson on topic Thanks!
Thanks to the staff! I had a great time as usual, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again in September.

I kill CPU's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

We have 1747 guests and one member online

supportus