No twodavez

More
23 Mar 2013 15:51 #30110 by Twodavez
No twodavez was created by Twodavez
So i woke up to a sick family, and will not be able to make it this weekend. I'm very sorry to all my loyal customer's of the Pancake & Sausage breakfast. You'll just have to go to McDonald's and try theirs.
I never was able to call around for Pizza orders, but i think the Little Caesar's $5 is the best deal. Someone could round up and order and go pick them up, or everyone could be on their own.

Have fun and i'll maybe see you online during nap times.

See you all at Nexus!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2013 15:53 #30111 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic No twodavez
P.S. Nickwic won't be there either as his family is concerned with the large amounts of snow we're supposed to get on sunday morning/day.
So there are two seats available. If anyone would like to re-imburse me a little for them, i'd be happy to sell them. $10 seems to be the going rate for seats that were $15 originally and $20 now...
Let Wes know if you're interested so he can get you hooked up.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
23 Mar 2013 17:03 #30112 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic No twodavez
Dude that sucks, a lan without twodavez is like a feast at taco bell - it seems like it would be okay at first but doesn't leave you feeling with that great feeling later. :silly:

Well. See you at a future LAN, I wont be at Nexus.

More
23 Mar 2013 17:24 #30113 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic No twodavez
Hey twodavez, I believe Wes has thing locked down now, so don't have about seat switching/selling now.

More
23 Mar 2013 17:34 #30114 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic No twodavez

Plague wrote: Hey twodavez, I believe Wes has thing locked down now, so don't have about seat switching/selling now.

Well i'm sure he could allow someone to take my seat and that person could just paypal me a little money, or agree to give me their raffle prize if they win something....

JJ said he would still do Pancakes & Sausage if everyone is still interested. I'll just give him the supplies when he comes back into town tonight.
Not all is lost!

We have 2407 guests and no members online

supportus