Sennheiser PC-350 Gaming Headset

More
24 Jul 2010 04:33 #7456 by garfi3ld
** This thread discusses the content article: Sennheiser PC-350 Gaming Headset **

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2010 09:09 #7460 by Jolly-Swagman
very good review, love my Sennheise headphones that I have had for over 20 years and yes there still going strong too!

More
24 Jul 2010 15:52 #7465 by garfi3ld
This is still in my top two for headsets. It was really disappointing to have to send them back. I have considered buying a pair for a while now, but its hard to spend money on something like this when I have 15 other pair sitting in a drawer.

Wes

More
24 Jul 2010 17:01 #7476 by Twodavez
garfi3ld wrote:

This is still in my top two for headsets. It was really disappointing to have to send them back. I have considered buying a pair for a while now, but its hard to spend money on something like this when I have 15 other pair sitting in a drawer.

Well if you were to sell some of the ones in your drawer for cheap, maybe you could afford buying these :-)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
24 Jul 2010 21:35 #7485 by Jolly-Swagman
garfi3ld wrote:

What,, they didnt let you keep them for doing the Reviewing of, that sounds a little rough!

More
24 Jul 2010 22:11 #7486 by garfi3ld
Sometimes don't get to keep them, most of the time I don't care. This is one that does suck

Wes

We have 2449 guests and one member online

supportus