LanOC @ Stompfest '10

More
10 Apr 2010 03:42 #3659 by Lersar
LanOC @ Stompfest '10 was created by Lersar
** This thread discusses the content article: LanOC @ Stompfest '10 **

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2010 11:59 #3662 by MurDerFace
Replied by MurDerFace on topic Re:LanOC @ Stompfest '10
well congrats on getting there sux i cant b there but its nice to know that many of us went though...good luck with the dissidia thing corys hax at everything even life....man steak n shake sounds reawlly good

Werd up home slice

More
10 Apr 2010 12:19 #3663 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re:LanOC @ Stompfest '10
There's an example of why not to rely on those stupid gps's. I pulled up google maps and could see that you needed to head south on 465, go west onto Southeastern. Turn Left onto the turn-around that takes you east on Southeastern and go back over the highway, then Left on Troy. I do have the advantage of having driven on those roads. But still GPS's are dumber than reading the map off and Iphone or something.

More
10 Apr 2010 12:20 #3664 by MurDerFace
Replied by MurDerFace on topic Re:LanOC @ Stompfest '10
ya i used one once to find a music store/recording studio and we went to the checkered flag and it was a church.....the building we were looking for was like on the other side of the city

Werd up home slice

More
10 Apr 2010 13:18 #3666 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:LanOC @ Stompfest '10
in all fairness cory's driving almost killed us atleast twice. So i can't take all of the blame

:-P

Wes

More
10 Apr 2010 15:03 #3668 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:LanOC @ Stompfest '10
I'm here!!!!!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 Apr 2010 14:02 #3682 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:LanOC @ Stompfest '10
So over all a good time! Wish people didn't start packing up at 2 on sunday, but that's how it goes. Raffle was kinda unbalanced, but being able to play any game at any time and already haveing people playing it was a perk of being at a larger LAN. I'm sure the Tug-o-war story will be talked about and then my loss in the musical chairs was pretty dissapointing. :blush: But just think, that guy walked out with both 300 BG raptor drives and a Case, so good for him. :angry:
And Happy Belated Birthday Dreyvas. I'm sure if we would've made a bigger deal about it, you could've had pick of the table for a prize. Seems like that's all you had to do was go up there and ask and you got something plus your raffle ticket item. :dry:
Just goes to show you how spoiled we are here at LAN OC!
It was great to have BC2 up and running. Hopefully you'll have the same luck this weekend!
Also the newLOGO was added, which i'm really happy with (which i know is all that mattered right? :woohoo: ).

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 Apr 2010 21:03 #3699 by vialdragon
Replied by vialdragon on topic Re:LanOC @ Stompfest '10
garfi3ld wrote:

in all fairness cory's driving almost killed us atleast twice. So i can't take all of the blame

:-P

I think he is trying to be nice by underestimating however I take pride in my honorable driving skillz. You could probably double that number.

If you can't amaze them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

We have 1474 guests and no members online

supportus