EnGenius Fit EWS377-FIT Wi-Fi 6 4×4 Indoor Wireless AP

More
25 Apr 2023 11:07 #38961 by garfi3ld
Product Name: EnGenius Fit EWS377-FIT Wi-Fi 6 4×4...

I’ve had the chance to check out a variety of products from EnGenius and have been happy enough with them to implement them into my own network from their switches to inside and outside access points. But Engenius has been clear about their EnGenius Cloud lineup from the start, that lineup is focused on enterprise or medium-sized businesses and their pricing has also reflected that. They did however recently introduce a new lineup that they call the EnGenius Fit which targets small businesses and high-end home networks. This has been a growing market and it is exciting to see because the new Fit lineup takes a lot of what we have seen with other EnGenius products but with the small business and enthusiast focus the pricing is more in line with competitors like the Ubiquiti Unifi and Link Omada lineups. The EnGenius Fit lineup can be cloud-based or managed locally and is subscription free as well. So I’m excited to see what the new lineup is all about by checking out the EWS377-FIT, their WiFi 6 4x4 indoor AP. 

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 2043 guests and no members online

supportus