Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror

More
09 Oct 2020 22:46 #38793 by garfi3ld
Product Name: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror
Review...

Cooler Master isn’t new to the all in one cooler game, they were there right at the beginning when they were just starting to come out and they have continued to change things up over the years. RGB has been a thing for a while now and companies have been looking at how to change things up and we have already seen companies putting their lighting behind mirrors for a different look and Cooler Master is no different. They showed them off at CES this year and even though it has been a crazy year they did just recently introduce them officially with their MasterLiquid Mirror coolers. Well, I had the MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror come in and sticking with the cooling theme I have put it through our test suite and today I’m going to take a look at it and see how it performed, what it has to offer, and where it fits in the market price-wise.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2021 05:20 #38842 by sjguy
We’re you able to remove the cap with the logo from the pump block without voiding the warranty? I need to rotate the one on my 360 model but it doesn’t move and I don’t see any screws that wouldn’t void the warranty.

More
18 Jun 2021 05:25 #38843 by garfi3ld
Yeah it's been a little while. But it came right off without any issues or seals. I belive you twist it counter clockwise and then it will pull up and off

Wes

We have 2753 guests and one member online

supportus