iPhone 7

More
14 Nov 2016 16:29 #38239 by garfi3ld
iPhone 7 was created by garfi3ld
Product Name: iPhone 7
Review Sample Provided by: Verizon
Written...

So over the past few years I have reviewed 23 different mobile devices and on top of that I have tested and used at least another 23. In that time I have used every variation of Android available, Windows phones, multiple Blackberrys, and even a few Palm devices before they went away. What has been missing though has been a proper test of an iOS device. I’ve toyed with iPads and iPhone and even owned a few different iPods but its never been enough to really get a feel for it. Part of that is because I’ve never bought an iPhone for myself but it also comes down to review sampling for iPhone never being available through the channels we have worked through. Well with the launch of the iPhone 7 that changed, Verizon had a phone for me to check out and I have been using the iPhone7 for about a month and a half. In that time I have put aside any bias and learned how iOS works and tested the new iPhone 7 to see what it is all about. I’m certainly not the first person to cover the phone, but come with me to check out a first time iPhone users experience.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2016 16:29 #38240 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic iPhone 7
So I finally took a look at the iPhone 7, check out what I thought about it

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1372 guests and one member online

supportus