Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming 5

More
26 Feb 2016 11:11 #37704 by garfi3ld

With companies finding ways to pack more and more features into Mini-ITX motherboards the small form factor market has flourished over the past few years. We are finally seeing a lot of people running smaller builds at events as LAN rigs and the idea of a higher end build doesn’t require a case that hardly fits in your car and needs a backbelt to pickup anymore. In fact, even when looking past the smallest builds we have been seeing cases designed for Mini-ITX that are still more mid tower designs. This is because most builds only need a single video card these days and built in NICs have improved in quality, ITX boards now sometimes have wireless, and even onboard audio has improved (and some people have moved to USB audio). All of that means most people don’t really need huge builds. I already took a look at MSIs Z170 ITX gaming board and today I’m checking out the Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming 5, Gigabytes highest featured ITX board to see what they have packed into the ITX form factor.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2016 16:14 #37705 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming 5
Today I have a look at the top Z170 ITX option from Gigabyte as I continue to look at options for our upcoming Lunchbox build

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1700 guests and no members online

supportus