Asus GTX 670 Direct CU Mini

More
09 Oct 2013 12:06 #33102 by garfi3ld

In the world of Small Form Factor builds you are always compromising. You either have to give up some performance for a smaller size or give up some size to get the performance you are looking for. Recently though, this trend has been starting to change. My last LAN build was easy to carry around while having (at the time) the second fastest GPU from Nvidia and a high end CPU. Of course because of my GPU I couldn’t go any smaller. Asus has a new GPU that is going to change that. Their new GTX 670 Direct CU Mini is the same length of a MiniITX motherboard. With that size, my LAN rig is going to need a complete rebuild.. To go smaller!

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2013 16:10 #33103 by garfi3ld
Those of you who are interested in small form factor builds will be really interested in this one. I have had this one sitting around for a while waiting to show off photos of it in our new lunchbox LAN rig but have been waiting on parts. I couldn't wait any longer and just had to show this card off to you guys! Enjoy

Wes

More
09 Oct 2013 21:54 #33105 by Plague
Replied by Plague on topic Asus GTX 670 Direct CU Mini
Nice, review, just read it as I was opening mine of this card. hehe :) Can't wait to see how this all goes together.

We have 2752 guests and no members online

supportus