Asus Maximus V Formula

More
16 May 2013 17:00 #30859 by garfi3ld

titleLet’s be honest, Asus has a whole product line full of good motherboards. So much that it really takes a special motherboard to stand out from the crowd. There has been one specific board that has stuck with me for the past year and a half though, back from when I took a visit to the Asus office and they pulled it out to show me. That motherboard would be the Maximus V Formula. I’m sure you are wondering what made it stand out, especially considering all of the motherboards we have in the office, including boards like the Rampage IV. Well I only have a limited amount of space in the opening; you will have to peek inside our review to find out.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2013 03:39 #30860 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Asus Maximus V Formula
For those of you who love watercooling your PC, this board has water cooling built in. I would highly recommend taking a look, Enjoy!

Wes

More
18 May 2013 23:11 #30867 by trgtprctc
Replied by trgtprctc on topic Asus Maximus V Formula
I have had this board in my current gaming rig since August and love it. I am not water cooling the thermo fusion block, but it is nice to know I have the option. This is the 2nd time I have bought an Asus Maximus Formula series board, and I will absolutely buy more in the future. Definitely a great product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

More
19 May 2013 09:43 #30872 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Asus Maximus V Formula
I would love to see pics of your updated rig!

Wes

More
19 May 2013 17:04 #30879 by trgtprctc
Replied by trgtprctc on topic Asus Maximus V Formula
It was the first time I ever took great care in wiring. The HAF XM case is great for that.
Attachments:

More
21 May 2013 01:37 #30909 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Asus Maximus V Formula
Looks pretty great, just not an Intel guy, and not prepared for that price range on mobos.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 2158 guests and no members online

supportus