Poetic Nexus 4 Borderline Bumper

More
28 Dec 2012 21:15 #28751 by garfi3ld

titleWith a lot of people still waiting for their Google Nexus 4 to come in the demand for cases is only starting to grow. A lot of owners have been limited to TPU cases available on amazon and on Ebay or if they are lucky the LG bumper that is perpetually out of stock on the Google store. We just so happen to have in our hands the newest bumper on the market for the Nexus 4, the Poetic Borderline Bumper. It’s so new that it’s still not listed on their website, but we were able to preorder one about a month ago and it finally came in (sooner than promised to boot).  Today we are going to take a quick look at the case and compare it to the official bumper that we have been using on our Nexus 4.

Read more...

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2012 21:25 #28752 by garfi3ld
For those Nexus 4 owners out there, case options are starting to slowly trickle in.

Wes

More
28 Dec 2012 22:10 #28753 by Wingless92
Nice bumper but no doubt that the Nexus 4 launch has been anything but a disaster. Shame on Google too, it's a great phone.

How does this compare to the Google bumper that they sell?

More
28 Dec 2012 22:57 #28755 by garfi3ld
the whole review talks about how it compares to the google/lg/official bumper :p

and yeah there have been a lot of crappy things about the launch. I'm not upset about the wait, I mean they had no idea it was going to be as popular as it was. But the lack of communication and random shipping was a MAJOR issue in my opinion.

Wes

We have 2073 guests and no members online

supportus