MSI Barricade Case

More
13 Aug 2012 21:25 #27095 by olorinpc
MSI Barricade Case was created by olorinpc

titleWe recently had a chance to take a look at the MSI Ravager case, a case that is marketed towards people who want something a little flashing. Today we are going to look at another offering from MSI called the Barricade. This time around the Barricade has more subtle styling for those who may not be looking for a case for your youngest cousin or baby brother. It has been interesting to see MSI branch out a bit into different areas such as cases and SSDs. It should be interesting to see how this case compares to the previous one and how it stands on its own.

Read more...

~Olorinpc

Hardware Reviewer and Gamer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2012 23:11 #27096 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic MSI Barricade Case
our look at one of MSI's latest cases

Wes

More
13 Aug 2012 23:47 #27099 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic MSI Barricade Case
Looks nice but I prefer red over blue.

More
14 Aug 2012 04:35 #27110 by Cyphis
Replied by Cyphis on topic MSI Barricade Case
I like blue, but there is just something inherently wrong about putting a white cd reader on a black case. :ohmy:

More
14 Aug 2012 04:50 #27112 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic MSI Barricade Case

Cyphis wrote: I like blue, but there is just something inherently wrong about putting a white cd reader on a black case. :ohmy:

i'm slowly wondering why we even put CD Roms' on PC's anyway. JJ's got a USB one that he uses for his Mods to load Windows and Motherboard updates, but that's about all you need it for and i'm agreeing.

sorry to hijack the thread on a good review of a interesting looking case...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
14 Aug 2012 05:59 #27114 by Deb0
Replied by Deb0 on topic MSI Barricade Case
@twodavez Some of us still burn physical media as archaic as that sounds.

As far as the case goes, it looks like it is heading in a nice direction but just seems wholly unfinished in its execution. With the USB3 pass through and the lack of rubber grommets in the interior it just seems like a few little things could have made this a better offering. That price range is starting to get very crowed with quality cases these days.

More
14 Aug 2012 10:22 #27119 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic MSI Barricade Case

Cyphis wrote: I like blue, but there is just something inherently wrong about putting a white cd reader on a black case. :ohmy:

just to make sure noone will have issues fitting a drive if they need one.

I myself stopped installing drives in my own pc's years ago

Wes

We have 1802 guests and no members online

supportus