CODi CT3 Checkpoint Tested Tri Pak

More
28 Dec 2010 03:09 #13077 by Lersar
frontYet another lesson I learned thanks to my laptop in CES was the task of flying with it. I had heard enough stories that carrying-on my notebook was a necessity, and after seeing our luggage return, I'm glad I did. I stored my laptop amidst the rest of my carry-on items, an assortment of notepads, gum, and a few magazines. With January in Ohio usually consisting of blizzards, I was also wearing a coat and boots. Needless to say, securing myself through the airport checkpoint took a little longer than it should have. In my ultimate quest to better prepare myself for CES this year, I jumped at the opportunity to test out CODi's checkpoint-friendly laptop backpack.
Read more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2010 04:02 #13080 by Wingless92
That's not a bad price point. If you look at actual luggage from a good manufacture there stuff is not cheap. The problem is you never beat up your own luggage, it's always the people at the airport.

Ones that I have been looking at. www.tumi.com/product/index.jsp?productId...prodFindSrc=paramNav

Looks like a bag that I might have to consider. I am using a POS bad that I picked up from the college bookstore a couple of years ago.

More
22 May 2012 00:36 #25248 by Twodavez
Speaking of Carrying bags, wasn't there someone on the forums that used to make monitor carrying cases? they were basically a piece of carboard on the front, fabric on the back and two straps that went around the bottom and latched with a handle on the top... Is that person still around, or is there a good monitor carrying case. I'm going to more and more LANs and wouldn't mind protecting my now aging monitor...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
22 May 2012 00:38 #25249 by garfi3ld
they don't come around anymore and I think they took their page down. There are a couple other companys who make similar bags. You should also check out the Thermaltake Battlebag as well

Wes

More
22 May 2012 00:45 #25250 by Myndmelt

Twodavez wrote: Speaking of Carrying bags, wasn't there someone on the forums that used to make monitor carrying cases? they were basically a piece of carboard on the front, fabric on the back and two straps that went around the bottom and latched with a handle on the top... Is that person still around, or is there a good monitor carrying case. I'm going to more and more LANs and wouldn't mind protecting my now aging monitor...

Check this page. www.geargrip.com/ you can also find some of these on Ebay. I have one for a 19" 4:3 ratio monitor. It worked great, but now I have a 27". I remember talking to Cheatch at v10 because he had one to, and they are really handy.

More
22 May 2012 00:48 #25251 by garfi3ld

More
22 May 2012 01:02 #25252 by Twodavez
Thanks guys...

I love how all the PC's in the pics on the site www.geargrip.com/ are old tan/yellow towers, and who needs these anymore? www.geargrip.com/details_ggcrt.php?UID=20376741174fbaacc3d94b9

Ha ha

I do like how they have shuttle carrying case though!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
22 May 2012 17:54 - 22 May 2012 17:54 #25258 by renegade
Gear grip is the only one I know of that makes the monitor protectors/carrying units. I carry them in my store have sold a fair amount of them. Very well constructed.

Here is the LCD model www.geargrip.com/details_gglcdb.php?UID=20376741174fbaacc3d94b9
Last edit: 22 May 2012 17:54 by renegade.

More
22 May 2012 21:55 #25264 by garfi3ld

We have 1804 guests and no members online

supportus