Why I LOVE LanOC!

More
27 Oct 2010 08:22 - 27 Oct 2010 08:23 #10611 by NitrosDragon
I'd like to start by saying that LanOC is the most friendly online community I have ever been a part of. Not in any other forum have I noticed or participated in such camaraderie as there is here.:whistle:

Despite my recently weakened participation in the forums, "college busy-ness" excuse or not, I am still treated like a valuable member of LanOC. Whether aiding my economically-challenged gaming or adding a helpful post to a thread, the community is always cheerful and giving.:cheer:
This even extends beyond the website into the LAN parties and more. Tipping each other off on good deals, selling/buying, trading or even giving, we're all on our toes to help one another with our hobby. (A special thanks to those who have given to me, and an extra "you're welcome" to those I've given to. You all know who you are);)

TL;DR I am so grateful and proud to be a part of LanOC.:woohoo:

Note to "people with money" sponsors,
anything invested here is well worth it!B)

So I ask you, what do YOU love about LanOC?:silly:

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose
Last edit: 27 Oct 2010 08:23 by NitrosDragon. Reason: Not enough smilies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2010 08:25 #10641 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Why I LOVE LanOC!
I've been attending LanOC events since v1.0, and been a part of the staff for four(?) main events. Back in my sophomore year of high school, the lan really took me to a new realm of gaming (mostly known as PC), and introduced me to a local group of gamers I didn't know existed. That's probably one of my favorite things about the lan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NitrosDragon

More
28 Oct 2010 08:41 #10644 by Kurzuul
Replied by Kurzuul on topic Re: Why I LOVE LanOC!
What impresses me is how freely people share their resources at the LANs (ethernet cords, disks, flash drives, even PCs for the tournaments.)

That and I don't remember any real arguments at the three I've been to. That's new to me xD

Online gamers are angry o.o

File Attachment:

Xbox Live: Ceffanus
Steam: korbaut
Windows LIVE: aloysis

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER AND IS BASICALLY 100% ASSUMPTION.]

More
28 Oct 2010 20:35 #10653 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Why I LOVE LanOC!

Kurzuul wrote: Online gamers are angry o.o

IT'S SO TRUE!! lol

We have 1857 guests and no members online

supportus