Important v9.0 LAN Info: Please Read!!

More
22 Jul 2011 21:04 - 22 Jul 2011 21:04 #16855 by Lersar
There are a lot of members who we usually see at almost every one of our events that are yet to sign up for v9.0. I just want to give you guys a reminder that in order to receive:

a ticket price of $10
a guaranteed seat,
and an extra raffle ticket entry

You must register and pre-pay your seat by July 31st!

That's pretty much the end of this coming week. We're seeing the exact pattern we did with v8.0, with a steady growth the first several days registration was open, then we got flooded with registers and sold out.

Also, pre-paying for your seat one of the few ways to get an additional raffle ticket entry (we may give tickets. We have a long list of sponsors already with more coming in daily.

If you haven't registered for v9.0 and plan on coming, please do so as soon as possible. We would really hate to have to tell any of our regulars that we are full!

v9.0 Registration
Last edit: 22 Jul 2011 21:04 by Lersar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twodavez

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2011 04:09 #16891 by garfi3ld
I also want to point out that the best way to help out ANY lan is to sign up as early as possible. Both sponsors and potential attendees look at how many people are registered to determine if they are going to attend or send prizes. Also with sponsors it sometimes effects how many prizes they will send out.

If everyone waits until the last minute to sign up the event will be a flop. You won't end up with nearly as many attendees and the amount of prizes will be considerably less than what you could possibly have. I hope this helps everyone understand why we push the early registration so much, we want nothing more than to have a great event every time.

Wes

More
29 Jul 2011 06:11 #17237 by garfi3ld
Only a few more days guys! 52/76 seats registered

Wes
Attachments:

More
29 Jul 2011 07:57 #17246 by Wingless92
Calling it now.

LanOC V9.0 will be a sellout.

Might as well register/pay now than be late to the game.

We have 1893 guests and no members online

supportus