Case Mod Update: Voting Ends!

More
11 Oct 2010 04:08 #10199 by Lersar
We would like to thank EVERYONE who participated in our first case modding contest. From the participants who put so much time and effort into the projects to the fans who returned to support their favorites, you all made the contest a great success. We've even picked up a few newcomers to the forums, we hope you continue to stick around and become a permanent member of our community.

The polls are now closed, but there is still a bit of work to be done. The votes are going to be reviewed before we announce final winners, we had a great turnout of nearly 600 votes.

We've taken Wes' copy of Civilization 5 away for the night to ensure this gets done. In the meantime, feel free to give us some feedback on the contest, talk about your favorites, or jump in our Vent server and get some gaming on.

Thanks again to the participants, voters, and sponsors of the LanOC Summer Case Mod Contest! Stay tuned for final winner announcements!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeatherFace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2010 05:04 #10202 by CrazyBillyBob
Not to double post.
But wanted the staff to see the comments I made in my last post in another thread.
lanoc.org/forum/5-lanoc-/10068-re-case-m...it=20&start=40#10201

A big thanks to the Staff, and The Sponsors For a Great contest!!!

CBB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lersar

More
11 Oct 2010 08:52 - 11 Oct 2010 09:21 #10212 by garfi3ld
I would just like to echo Lersar's post by thanking everyone who took part. Even though it was far from perfect, I hope everyone still enjoyed themselves and enjoyed seeing what people are capable of doing. I hope everyone will want to be involved in future contests. As a teaser I can promise that everyone will love our next contest with 8tb's of goodness ;).

As for the winners of our current contest.

1st Leathersface's Aquarius IZ3D 3D

2nd CrazyBillyBob's Claptrap

3rd JJSky5000's Cool· V2

Of course all of the other entry's are just as deserving I wish I could give out prizes to everyone. I do ask that the winners of each of the prize packs email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with their shipping info. I will also need each of you to take a picture with the prizes, with the rig if possible. Remember these are photos that may be published along with marketing that the sponsors may do.

Wes
Last edit: 11 Oct 2010 09:21 by garfi3ld.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeatherFace

More
11 Oct 2010 09:18 - 11 Oct 2010 09:20 #10213 by LeatherFace
WOOOHOOOO!! for the record its Leatherface not LeathersFaces :) ..either way ill take it... THANK YOU LAN OC , COOLERMASTER, Crucial, Ati, Gigabyte, Steelseries, IZ3D, Gunnar, THERMALTAKE... Awsome, totaly AWSOME:) :) :) :) :)
sometimes also called Pleatherface.. or featherface... :-)
Last edit: 11 Oct 2010 09:20 by LeatherFace.

More
11 Oct 2010 19:50 #10221 by Lersar
Congratulations guys!

We have 1838 guests and no members online

supportus