2 tickets to the Lan

More
28 Aug 2012 22:36 #27589 by lonewolf170
Hey everyone,

It is with much sadness that my brother and I can not make it to the lan. I had signed up on Saturday with high hopes but something last minute came up.
I know that I cannot get my money back so if anyone knows of someone who didn't make the discounted ticket or wants to go but doesn't have $20 send them my way. I'll be selling my tickets at a discount.
Thanks

*If this isn't allowed please remove as I didn't see anything against it*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Aug 2012 22:38 #27590 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic 2 tickets to the Lan
Sad day I won't get to pwn you in person =(

More
28 Aug 2012 22:46 - 28 Aug 2012 22:48 #27592 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic 2 tickets to the Lan
Daveyo and Veind might be coming, but haven't prepaid as they are 50/50 if they'll be able to make it.
I'd say since there are no refund and the LAN isn't sold out yet, these can't be transfered, but if they can, i might have two buyers, but won't know until friday or even saturday... but if you're not coming no matter what, it might just be a easy way to get some of your money back...

I'll see how the staff weighs in on this as i don't think it's come up in the past. Usually the event sells out and if you can't make it, they'll just sell your seat to someone else...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 28 Aug 2012 22:48 by Twodavez.

More
28 Aug 2012 23:37 #27600 by lonewolf170
Replied by lonewolf170 on topic 2 tickets to the Lan

Twodavez wrote: Daveyo and Veind might be coming, but haven't prepaid as they are 50/50 if they'll be able to make it.
I'd say since there are no refund and the LAN isn't sold out yet, these can't be transfered, but if they can, i might have two buyers, but won't know until friday or even saturday... but if you're not coming no matter what, it might just be a easy way to get some of your money back...

I'll see how the staff weighs in on this as i don't think it's come up in the past. Usually the event sells out and if you can't make it, they'll just sell your seat to someone else...

Yea. I figured the whole not sold out lan and me trying to sell my tickets would be the real question.
If a staff member could weigh in that'd be great. :)

More
28 Aug 2012 23:49 - 28 Aug 2012 23:49 #27601 by Twodavez

lonewolf170 wrote:

Twodavez wrote: Daveyo and Veind might be coming, but haven't prepaid as they are 50/50 if they'll be able to make it.

Yea. I figured the whole not sold out lan and me trying to sell my tickets would be the real question.
If a staff member could weigh in that'd be great. :)

yeah, i the eyes of the LAN, from a financial point of view, they're still making the same amount from the LAN, but instead of your butt in the seat, they are someone else's. Now if you bought 10 seats and the LAN sold out and you were trying to sell them for $40, that's a different story and i would hope would be banned.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 28 Aug 2012 23:49 by Twodavez.

More
29 Aug 2012 03:10 #27610 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic 2 tickets to the Lan
I personally have no problem with transfers, althought I would prefer to see the sales come into the LAN. I will say that we wouldn't be able to transfer any later than friday night simply because by then we will have everything locked down and we won't be able to make changes while I'm away from a computer/setting up for the event.

Wes

More
29 Aug 2012 23:14 #27659 by Twodavez
Sold and Sold.
Thanks Lonewolf.

And i think by allowing lonewolf to get some type of refund from the sale of the tickets is good business for the LAN. Plus the two people who are coming will participate in the pancake breakfast which help support the lan with a portion of the profits.

Daveyo and Veind might be able to make it but they're 50/50 if they can or not, so they went ahead and bought the seats and if they can't make it, they're only out a little bit, but if they can, at least they'll have reserved seats by their friends.

We have 1680 guests and no members online

supportus