Hot deal from Shuttle through Newegg

More
01 Sep 2010 04:46 #8712 by Koolaid84
City of Industry, CA -- Aug 31, 2010 / (www.myprgenie.com) -- Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today revealed its "never before seen" 7-day deal with sub-$120 pricing plus free shipping on its award-winning entry-level to mainstream barebone PC, Shuttle(R) SG41J1, at Newegg.com starting August 31 and ending September 6.

Starting today, leading online retailer, Newegg.com, will have an exclusive $70 price reduction on the Shuttle(R) SG41J1 Plus -- for a "never before seen" $119.99 price point with free shipping -- via a promo code entered at checkout (promo code: EMCYWPZ36), while supplies last.

The Shuttle(R) SG41J1 Plus barebone PC includes a Shuttle(R) G41 motherboard, support for Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo, Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual-Core, and Intel(R) Celeron(R) processors, support for up to 8GB of DDR3, Intel(R) X4500 graphics, 5.1 channel audio, a Shuttle(R) J1 case measuring 11.8" x 7.9" x 7.3", and a highly-efficient 250-watt power supply which can handle up to a GeForce(R) GTX 460 should users wish to upgrade the graphics.

"We've received so much positive feedback from gamers and enthusiasts with our 'once in a lifetime' deal on the SX58J3 at Newegg.com that we're expanding the promotion to include the SG41J1 Plus," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "The J1 is small, portable, and holds a unique position in that it's one of the very few entry-level small form factor PCs that can be configured with a quad-core processor. It's the perfect budget gaming rig -- or ev eryday PC."

Recently, the Shuttle(R) SG41J1 Plus was even honored an Editor's Choice award, with a near perfect score of 9 out of 10, for its "amazing performance" and its ability to run with the "big dogs" from a leading gaming hardware review site, LanOC.org.

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2010 05:05 #8713 by garfi3ld

Koolaid84 wrote: Recently, the Shuttle(R) SG41J1 Plus was even honored an Editor's Choice award, with a near perfect score of 9 out of 10, for its "amazing performance" and its ability to run with the "big dogs" from a leading gaming hardware review site, LanOC.org.

I would listen to what those guys have to say!

Wes

More
01 Sep 2010 05:18 #8714 by Twodavez
So does the cheap PC come ready to plug in and use? My Mother-in-law needs a small cheap PC to put in her kitchen to cook with (Find recipes...) B)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
01 Sep 2010 05:22 #8715 by Nacelle
Sweet! We're a leading gaming hardware review site.

More
01 Sep 2010 05:28 #8716 by garfi3ld

Twodavez wrote: So does the cheap PC come ready to plug in and use? My Mother-in-law needs a small cheap PC to put in her kitchen to cook with (Find recipes...) B)

this one is only a barebones, meaning it needs a cpu, ram, and video card

I think we talked before about getting a nettop for her, thats what i would suggest for something cheap

Wes

More
01 Sep 2010 06:02 #8718 by Twodavez

garfi3ld wrote:

Twodavez wrote: So does the cheap PC come ready to plug in and use? My Mother-in-law needs a small cheap PC to put in her kitchen to cook with (Find recipes...) B)

this one is only a barebones, meaning it needs a cpu, ram, and video card

I think we talked before about getting a nettop for her, thats what i would suggest for something cheap

I ended up getting Cytog's PC for her, she needs a main rig for her office, and later we can work on the Kitchen PC :-)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1117 guests and one member online

supportus