Metro 2033 - 75% off ($12.50), keys can be registe

More
19 Jul 2010 02:11 #7300 by garfi3ld
Pulled this one from Hard forum.
store.thq.com/store/thq/list/...oryID.39206600
75% off of their entire PC catalog

Metro 2033 and Dawn of war 2 keys activate onto your steam account.

If you are planning on attaching them to steam remember to uncheck the 5 dollar extended download option

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2010 02:18 #7301 by Lersar
Getting a server error on the link, this should lead to the full list of PC games, Metro and DoW are on top.

store.thq.com/store/thq/en_US/list&paren...9206600&startIndex=0

More
19 Jul 2010 11:04 #7304 by Nacelle
The first Company of Heroes is on there for $5. That's all you need to play against anyone, even with other versions. Plus the tutorial is excellent on it too. My 11 year old daughter decided to go through the training missions the other day. I think it's still a little over her head, but at least she is trying.
Red Faction: Guerrilla is also $5. It's all about blowing stuff up. The buildings are made up of a bunch of little pieces and cool to watch fly apart when they go up.

More
19 Jul 2010 15:35 #7305 by Wingless92
If you want to make your machine cry and weep, get Metro 2033. This is the new Crysis. Game look badazz though. DX11, HDR and Tessalation will make even a SLI 480 setup cry. I love the game, not very far into it but i'm digging it so far.

Kinda sad that we don't have more people playing more games. We didn't build these rig to just test stuff on them. I built mine to play games on it.

Saw that Alien mod is coming out today. Everyone pick it up. 4 player Co-Op should be a bunch of fun.

More
19 Jul 2010 18:05 #7306 by Lersar
Wingless92 wrote:

We didn't build these rig to just test stuff on them. I built mine to play games on it.

Amen brother.

More
19 Jul 2010 23:15 #7330 by jj_Sky5000
Just purchased and The tales of Valor for COH> if you havnt played Compnay of heros its still a great game with awesome graphics. We play saturday for 3 hours

More
19 Jul 2010 23:29 #7332 by Nacelle
Make sure you get ahold of me when you guys do. email me if you have to.

More
20 Jul 2010 03:26 #7335 by draymac
So, I bought Metro but it seems to be taking forever to get my order confirmation through the email. Maybe I am just really spoiled by steam now, lol....anyone else experience a bit of a delay on THQ's end?

More
20 Jul 2010 03:55 #7337 by Lersar
draymac wrote:

So, I bought Metro but it seems to be taking forever to get my order confirmation through the email. Maybe I am just really spoiled by steam now, lol....anyone else experience a bit of a delay on THQ's end?

Yep, I was worried about it too. I eventually got the email, about an hour later.

More
20 Jul 2010 10:19 #7341 by draymac
Yep, got it about an hour later as well. Thanks everyone for the heads up on this great deal. I can't wait to try it out soon.

More
20 Jul 2010 23:59 #7360 by Lersar
Got a chance to play a little into this earlier today. It definitely looks great, but I did have some issues with a PhysX component not being installed, since I have ATI. A restart of Steam fixed the issue, but reading up on it some people have had to actually install it even though they don't have an nVidia card.

We have 1377 guests and one member online

supportus