Some GH game sales I saw at Target

More
23 Apr 2010 18:45 #4547 by Leonresevil2
Went to a Target in Fort Wayne today, saw that they had Band Hero for $90 (normal $180) for PS3, and GH Smash Hits on PS3 for $10. Not bad prices if you are in the market for them. If I had my PS3 working, I would probably get them. Not sure, but I don't think it's a temporary sale (they had several Band Hero PS3 boxes), but getting all the equipment is worth the $90. I paid more than that for just my Rock Band Drums.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2010 19:02 #4549 by Dreyvas
Man, if they had Smash Hits 360 for $10 I'd be all over it. That's a great price.

More
23 Apr 2010 19:17 #4551 by Leonresevil2
They may, I didn't look too in depth in that section. But I did not see any Band Heros for 360, just GH5 and DJH. Oddly, GH5 with guitar is the same price as Band Hero. But I would say, the 360 version is probably $10, or $20 at most. I can look on Monday if you like.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
23 Apr 2010 21:13 #4608 by garfi3ld
i wouldn't mind picking up DJ hero, i just dont want to spend a bunch of money on it

Wes

More
23 Apr 2010 21:29 #4614 by Leonresevil2
garfi3ld wrote:

i wouldn't mind picking up DJ hero, i just dont want to spend a bunch of money on it

I think it was probably around $90. I actually don't see that going on sale really soon. Not sure how well it did for sales, but I haven't seen it hit bargain bins, so I assume it did ok. Of course, maybe Activision won't let their games go Bargain bin that easily. But DJ Hero would be interesting to see at a LAN, if the music isn't annoying.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1405 guests and one member online

supportus