ALL Battlefield Titles now $10 on Origin!

• L0rdG1gabyt3
  • L0rdG1gabyt3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • The character limit on this box is too small for m
More
20 Sep 2012 16:00 #28048 by L0rdG1gabyt3
To kick off the 10 year celebration of the Battlefield franchise, Origin is discounting every PC Battlefield game currently on sale on Origin to just $10. Make sure to do it today. The offer only lasts until midnight today on September 20th (incidentally the date when Battlefield 1942 originally launched in Europe).

store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.holiday-deals-2011
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Sep 2012 16:04 #28049 by Twodavez
I'm sure we've discussed this in the past, but is Origin a pain in the butt to use? I never picked up battlefield 3, and this seems like a good opportunity to grab it, but i'm just not too excited about having another game launcher besides steam. I'm spoiled...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
20 Sep 2012 16:28 #28051 by Dreyvas
I'd buy 2142 again on Origin if anyone played it. Last time I installed it there were only a few servers and virtually nobody playing online. :(

More
20 Sep 2012 16:38 #28052 by Wooderson
I'm really, really, really, really not a fan of Origin. This is the first time I've seen Origin run a sale this impressive. Usually the more retailers you have the more competition, which equals better sales for us! EA attitude towards Steam sales, and Origin's clunky interface just equals aggravation unfortunately. That said its a great deal on a impressive game. If I didn't already own it I would buy it for sure!

I kill CPU's

More
More
20 Sep 2012 17:04 #28057 by Wooderson

garfi3ld wrote: cough*

lanoc.org/forum/21-game-talk/25524-eas-t...m-sales?limitstart=0

That article still makes me a angry. Unstoppable rant about "evil EA" commencing in 3,2, ah I'm to tired, but you get the point.

I kill CPU's

• L0rdG1gabyt3
  • L0rdG1gabyt3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • The character limit on this box is too small for m
More
20 Sep 2012 20:11 #28064 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Honestly, Origin isn't that bad. I have mine set to NOT run when the comptuer starts, and I close it when Im done. It doesnt take a long time to start, and they have REALLY improved on the interface.

The reason for this sale is the anniversary of one of the most celebrated PC franchises of all time. I would love to buy them all!

The other franchise I would want them to do this to is CnC, and they have a pack out now with ALL the games and expansions, "remastered" to work on Vista/7.

These games are great. Origin is a small thing to ask to own some of the most beloved FPS games on the face of the planet! (Dont I sound like an EA spokesperson today!)

If anyone wants to get them, or gift them to me on Origin... ;) its L0rdG1gabyt3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreyvas

More
20 Sep 2012 20:48 #28067 by Dreyvas

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote: Honestly, Origin isn't that bad. I have mine set to NOT run when the comptuer starts, and I close it when Im done. It doesnt take a long time to start, and they have REALLY improved on the interface.

The reason for this sale is the anniversary of one of the most celebrated PC franchises of all time. I would love to buy them all!

The other franchise I would want them to do this to is CnC, and they have a pack out now with ALL the games and expansions, "remastered" to work on Vista/7.

These games are great. Origin is a small thing to ask to own some of the most beloved FPS games on the face of the planet! (Dont I sound like an EA spokesperson today!)

If anyone wants to get them, or gift them to me on Origin... ;) its L0rdG1gabyt3.

This is exactly how I use Origin, too. Not sure why people make such a big deal out of it. Yes, it sucks that everything can't just be on Steam. Oh well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L0rdG1gabyt3

We have 1875 guests and no members online

supportus