CODMW2 %50 OFF

More
14 Dec 2009 01:17 - 14 Dec 2009 01:19 #1545 by LinkyPwns
CODMW2 %50 OFF was created by LinkyPwns
Found this online somewhere. I went to Best Buy and got it for $30 easily by pointing out that its $29.99 for PC under the 360 version. Hope to see you online.

First of all, this is not spam.

Ok you cheap bastards, if you are willing to spend $25 on a sketchy Russian key that may eventually get banned, check this out.

Todays (sunday) Bestbuy newspaper ad has CoD MW2 for PC listed for $59 on page 19. However if you look at page 18, you will see it listed for $29.99 (See pics). Its obviously a misprint and I didnt think it would work at Bestbuy so I went to the local Target and Walmart and both of them pricematched. Now I have two extra copies Im going to punt along on ebay netting somewere between $55-$60 each. I hope his will help some of you that moan about not being able to play MP. Think of it as screwing IW and Bestbuy, it will make you feel warm inside.

And yes I copy and pasted this from my warezbb thread because I couldnt be arsed to type it all again.

Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2009 01:27 #1546 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
lol nice find!

More
14 Dec 2009 03:25 #1547 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
I guess we'll let you be in charge of setting up the dedicated server, since you own it now.

More
14 Dec 2009 03:56 #1548 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
I think we've beaten that to death, thanks.

More
14 Dec 2009 12:25 #1549 by Nacelle
Yes sir.

More
14 Dec 2009 13:07 #1550 by Dreyvas
Lol. >_>

More
15 Dec 2009 01:19 #1555 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
as much as i'd like to screw best buy for the misprint, i don't think i would ever play the game besides at LAN's and even then i think COD4 will continue to be popular because it can actually be played on a LAN. Some smaller LAN's are going to ahve issued with having enough internet for everyone to play, even if they are all playing witht he other people in the room!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
15 Dec 2009 02:47 #1556 by Reaper
Replied by Reaper on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
It was my understanding you could still do private servers without being online, is that understanding horse shit?

More
15 Dec 2009 12:28 #1561 by Nacelle
I thought It was tied to Steam. You know how much fun that can be at lans with no internet.

More
15 Dec 2009 13:32 #1562 by Twodavez
Guess i haven't researched it, but i thought i read that was one of the problems of having no dedicated servers much like what they were trying to do with Starcraft II.
Maybe it's worth picking up then... Just need to find a sunday Ad and figure out which store i want to cheat...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
15 Dec 2009 21:27 #1568 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
Im not sure how all of the lan gaming will work, but even just as an online game its a blast. Linky, Adam, Josh, and everyone else who has been playing with us can verify that.

Wes

More
16 Dec 2009 01:36 #1577 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
i has an ad if someone needs it :)

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
16 Dec 2009 02:26 #1579 by Twodavez
It's still like that on their own website. You'd think they'd change it but still honor it if someone asks about it, it's almost like they messed it up on purpose to get the game out. you think they would do that since they anticipated slow PC sales?

More
16 Dec 2009 02:27 #1580 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote: It's still like that on their own website. You'd think they'd change it but still honor it if someone asks about it, it's almost like they messed it up on purpose to get the game out. you think they would do that since they anticipated slow PC sales?

Doubt it. Not only are they probably losing a substantial amount on every copy sold, people that comp like that usually only buy the item they came in to get. It's a lose/lose situation from a retailer's standpoint.

More
16 Dec 2009 05:53 #1581 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
Or buy it and resell it

More
16 Dec 2009 15:43 #1583 by LinkyPwns
Replied by LinkyPwns on topic RE: CODMW2 %50 OFF
they have ads in the store guys. they are usually to the right as soon as you walk in

We have 1752 guests and no members online

supportus