Fallout New Vegas $20

More
08 Apr 2011 18:11 - 08 Apr 2011 18:11 #14923 by Leonresevil2
Check out Gamestop.com or in stores, all versions are available for $20 hard copy. If you get it on PC, you have the option to punch in the key to Steam and connect it that way, so this is as good as buying it on Steam, but it's $30 cheaper. I know I'm getting it this weekend!

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
Last edit: 08 Apr 2011 18:11 by Leonresevil2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2011 19:16 #14924 by Wingless92
Still uses GFWL and I refuse to play any game that uses it.

It is a smoking deal though, can't deny that!

More
08 Apr 2011 20:48 #14925 by Leonresevil2
I don't mind GFWL so much now, just have to make sure everything is installed. I wish Steam would just buy the rights and transfer all games using it to Steamworks. But personally, I'd rather have GFWL than battle.net or an EA account login to play.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
08 Apr 2011 22:51 #14927 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Fallout New Vegas $20
Still runs through Steam though man, and GFWL is just for Achievements basically. I know you have better comps and net than I do, and I wouldn't even notice it if it didn't pop up at boot.

More
09 Apr 2011 03:49 #14934 by Leonresevil2
Picked it up (took forever to find the tiny unmarked PC stand), noticed it does REQUIRE steam, so GFWL is just achievements, if at all. Dirt 2 and FUEL do GFWL achievements, but they are not listed as Steam achievements; FNV lists achievements for Steam, so maybe GFWL isn't really in it? It doesn't mention LIVE, so I think they just put that on there to tell that it's a PC game (and not a DVD movie or 360 game for noobs that don't read covers)!

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1927 guests and no members online

supportus