WTB - Ipod Touch

More
03 Jan 2012 03:46 #21994 by Myndmelt
WTB - Ipod Touch was created by Myndmelt
Does anyone here have an Ipod Touch that they are willing to part with? Will pay cash. I am looking for one that is in decent condition, 3rd or 4th Gen. At least 32gb. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2012 05:54 #22029 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: WTB - Ipod Touch
Have you checked any pawn shops? they always have smaller items like this in stock! Just a suggestion if you can't find one via here or evern Ebay, you never know what kind of condition they are in when buying used apple products online...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
04 Jan 2012 19:09 #22033 by Myndmelt
Replied by Myndmelt on topic Re: WTB - Ipod Touch
I hadnt thought of that. Thanks! I might check places here in FTW like Disc Replay and stuff too. I am buying this for a friend.

More
04 Jan 2012 19:16 #22036 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: WTB - Ipod Touch
Also check out Apple Referb, but I think they only have 64 gigs available right now

Wes

More
05 Jan 2012 06:44 #22046 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: WTB - Ipod Touch

garfi3ld wrote: Also check out Apple Referb, but I think they only have 64 gigs available right now

Referb is always good if you wanna pay close to retail. The product comes packaged like new with headphones, CD, and booklet plus the apple warranty! Again a good deal if you wanna spend the money. You also might check out The Signature Apple place behind Baker Street (Resturant) off Clinton. I bet they have some used apple stuff too, or that's at least where you'd need to go to get the battery replaced when it burns out. They only make them to last 6 months until their next product comes out :-P J/K (or am i?)

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
05 Jan 2012 06:56 #22047 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: WTB - Ipod Touch
yeah i agree its going to be more than used on CL, but its a good idea to know what refurb is selling for so you don't end up paying the same amount for a used one. Refurb atleast has a warranty

Wes

We have 1743 guests and no members online

supportus