Steam is a sneaky evil hooker.

More
26 Mar 2011 21:50 #14553 by Leonresevil2
...And I can't stop coming back. I lucked out in dodging the NWN and Gothic sales, as I think I could put that cash towards Skyrim and be much happier. The Witcher is still on 50% off, I recommend it if you like CRPGs and brutal combat.
So I have listed to pick up the following for myself, maybe you will want to look into them yourself:
Lead and Gold, of course
Sega Dreamcast Collection costs about as much as 1 of the games, great deal if you want even just Crazy Taxi and Sonic like me.
Sanctum 2pack, as mentioned
Likely HOARD , may 4pack myself so I can convince people to try it. ;)
Sega Genesis Classics bundle has all 4 collections (40 games) for less than you'd pay for 4. 90% off? I'll take it, even if a quarter suck.
Red Faction Armageddon with free RFG copy, and both are a blast. Seriously, when a developer builds in unlockable cheats in the menu, that's awesome.
And I'm actually planning to get Portal 2 after release without the discount. I feel like giving them 5 more bucks of my love, and I don't want a copy of Portal to try and get rid of.

But you have to look about everywhere, especially in the News, to catch all these deals they throw around. Ninja whores at Steam. ;)

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NitrosDragon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2011 01:30 #14554 by garfi3ld
yeah I wanted to get F1 this weekend but didn't have the extra money.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have 1366 guests and one member online

supportus