Jersey Idea

More
01 Oct 2010 21:44 - 01 Oct 2010 21:51 #9878 by shocka
Jersey Idea was created by shocka
Ok so like I was nerding out at work yesterday because I was ridiculously BOREDDDD, anyways I thought it would be pretty awesome to have jersey's with the lan oc colors or something with each players name on it, because what says kicking ass like a jersey with your name on it. I have no idea if that's possible or if there's a site to do it or how much they would cost but I think its a pretty cool idea, have a motto put on it with our names or something. Have someone make a paypal account (preferably an admin) take the orders of everyone and then when we show up BAM a nice jersey instead of a lame name tag, also for anyone who didn't buy one we could always have it set up where they are asked if they would like to buy one when they first come in for the next time. I don't really know I was just bored and think its kinda cool. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

P.S NOT A POLO, Players don't come to the playing field in polo's, RAWRRRRRRR!!!

Xfire: bigdizzl3 | Steam: wwweeezzzyyy
Last edit: 01 Oct 2010 21:51 by shocka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davey_Boy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2010 00:31 #9880 by Davey_Boy
Replied by Davey_Boy on topic Re: Jersey Idea
Agreed...I like the polo for going somewhere nice and still support LanOC. But a jersey would be totally kick-ass!!! lol

More
02 Oct 2010 05:35 #9881 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: Jersey Idea
I'm down, but would be pricey.

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
03 Oct 2010 00:39 #9896 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Jersey Idea
I second this... or fourth this... whichever, I like it.

We have 1192 guests and no members online

supportus