WRY DO YOU HATE ME STEAM

• Kurzuul
  • Kurzuul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Press A to barrel roll a somersault.
More
07 Sep 2010 12:14 #9007 by Kurzuul
OKAY. For some reason the Steam forums are convinced that my password/username combination is wrong. Even after I carefully inputted what I KNOW is correct into it. AND I KNOW BECAUSE I JUST USED IT TO LOGIN TO STEAM.

I even CHANGED it just now and tried logging in with my NEW PASSWORD THAT I WROTE DOWN LETTER FOR LETTER. And the same thing.

Has anyone else had this happen? o,O

File Attachment:

Xbox Live: Ceffanus
Steam: korbaut
Windows LIVE: aloysis

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER AND IS BASICALLY 100% ASSUMPTION.]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2010 18:25 #9010 by Dreyvas
Steam forums account login =/= Steam login

More
09 Sep 2010 00:07 #9070 by Twodavez
Sounds like a scam to me! Watch it changing your passwords and stuff like that. My brother-in-law at Stompfest got an email telling him about his password was incorrect, so he (being 14) clicked on the link and they hacked his account. Luckily JJ had an extra one for his Son we were able to use so he could play in the TF2 tourney. It wasn't a good time :(

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
09 Sep 2010 04:17 #9087 by Dreyvas

Twodavez wrote: Sounds like a scam to me! Watch it changing your passwords and stuff like that.

...we're talking about the Steam forums here, not a random email he got. Did you even read the post? O_o

More
09 Sep 2010 04:32 #9088 by Twodavez

Dreyvas wrote:

Twodavez wrote: Sounds like a scam to me! Watch it changing your passwords and stuff like that.

...we're talking about the Steam forums here, not a random email he got. Did you even read the post? O_o

I read the post, gosh why does everyone assume i haven't read the post. B) I was just relaying a story about people stealing a steam account. Trying to be funny like they were trying to steal your password then having a real story also...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
09 Sep 2010 05:24 #9092 by Dreyvas
Oh, sorry. I thought you were trying to somehow say that was what was happening here. Your post confused me. :P

• Kurzuul
  • Kurzuul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Press A to barrel roll a somersault.
More
09 Sep 2010 09:13 #9097 by Kurzuul

Dreyvas wrote: Steam forums account login =/= Steam login

I know that, but I thought for sure that I created a Forums account using the same info. Looking back, I realize that I did not change my Forum password but my Steam password... so that's prolly what's wrong.

Yeah...

File Attachment:

Xbox Live: Ceffanus
Steam: korbaut
Windows LIVE: aloysis

[WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER AND IS BASICALLY 100% ASSUMPTION.]

More
09 Sep 2010 09:43 #9099 by Dreyvas
Ah, gotcha. Personally, it took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize that the two were separate accounts. >_<

We have 1425 guests and no members online

supportus