Pampered Chef

More
05 Sep 2010 22:34 #8938 by Twodavez
Pampered Chef was created by Twodavez
So, This may be Spam, but i'm going to post it anyway :kiss:
I've recently just signed back up as a Pampered Chef Consultant. If you don't know what Pampered Chef is, you must not love to cook... www.pamperedchef.com/ They make some really nice kitchen supplies (Pans, Knives, Spatulas...). If your interested in ordering anything or maybe even having a book party, please let me know. It's an fun & easy way to get some free stuff for your kitchen. This might be something more pointed towards the women in your life (Wife, GF, or even Mom), but as someone who does most of the cooking in my house, i love using thier products and i'd like to invite you to try them out too.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
twodavez

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2010 00:04 #8940 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Pampered Chef
ban him!!!

lol, alex may be interested

Wes

More
06 Sep 2010 00:11 #8941 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re: Pampered Chef
Haven't we been looking to test out the timed ban? Give him a time-out to make him think about what he's done. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: garfi3ld, Dreyvas

More
06 Sep 2010 00:46 #8945 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: Pampered Chef
at least i put it in the appropriate section of the website. I figure maybe someone out there knows someone who likes the stuff and might want to do a party.
Wes/Alex, You'd be surprised how much people love the stuff once you show them a book of it.
Maybe we could talk more about it this weekend at v7.0. I'll bring some books and you can see if it's something you might like.

I figured at a community we should be able to support eachother in our non-Computer hobbies. :cheer:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
06 Sep 2010 01:01 #8947 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Pampered Chef
yeah we can take a look at the lan :)

Wes

More
06 Sep 2010 04:21 - 06 Sep 2010 04:23 #8953 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic Re: Pampered Chef
bad Wes! no we are not interested. its super expensive. i use to sell crap like this get out before they get your soul!

*sorry i'm not trying to be mean also*

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon
Last edit: 06 Sep 2010 04:23 by Koolaid84.

More
06 Sep 2010 06:08 #8967 by Twodavez

Koolaid84 wrote: bad Wes! no we are not interested. its super expensive. i use to sell crap like this get out before they get your soul!

I've actually been selling it for several years now and have a loyal following of people who love it and buy from me regularly. Yes it is expensive, but so is buying name brand computer parts. You get what you paid for in most instances. Sorry you got into a name brand that wasn't good, but i have tons of Pampered Chef stuff and don't feel bad selling it because i know it's either quality or comes with a good enough warranty to make up for the price.

More
06 Sep 2010 06:18 #8968 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re: Pampered Chef

Twodavez wrote:

Koolaid84 wrote: bad Wes! no we are not interested. its super expensive. i use to sell crap like this get out before they get your soul!

I've actually been selling it for several years now and have a loyal following of people who love it and buy from me regularly. Yes it is expensive, but so is buying name brand computer parts. You get what you paid for in most instances. Sorry you got into a name brand that wasn't good, but i have tons of Pampered Chef stuff and don't feel bad selling it because i know it's either quality or comes with a good enough warranty to make up for the price.

I am an evil Pampered Chef corporate overlord, and I approve this message.

More
06 Sep 2010 06:33 #8970 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic Re: Pampered Chef
well i use computer parts more then kitchen stuff thank you very much. and i didn't sell just any kitchen stuff, i sold super high quality knives and whatnot lol.

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

More
06 Sep 2010 06:52 - 06 Sep 2010 06:52 #8972 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: Pampered Chef
Pampered Chef is actually about the only thing my mom will use, if for no other reason than its proven to last over the years for her. On a similar note, there was a PC magazine in the break room the other day, and I started flipping through it. It was interesting to read about how the company started.

Edit: 'PC' in this case = Pampered Chef ;)
Last edit: 06 Sep 2010 06:52 by Lersar.

More
06 Sep 2010 07:37 #8978 by Twodavez

Koolaid84 wrote: well i use computer parts more then kitchen stuff thank you very much. and i didn't sell just any kitchen stuff, i sold super high quality knives and whatnot lol.

Well i'm the opposite, which is why i sell kitchen stuff and not computer parts. :P

So anyway, if anyone wants to do a party or buy anything, let me know. B)

Can't wait to see you all next weekend. It's so hard to be sarcastic via the forums. We need like 20 more emoticons, and especially a sarcastic one...

We have 1810 guests and no members online

supportus