Google Ordered to Give Data To FBI

More
01 Jun 2013 18:02 #31226 by Wingcmdr77
How do you like this crap! It's SOPA in a smaller form. It starts with just one Liberty, then another, then another. Well just give me death if our freedoms just keep going away.

I'm moving to Canada.

news.yahoo.com/judge-orders-google-customer-data-030820028.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2013 19:02 - 01 Jun 2013 19:02 #31230 by L0rdG1gabyt3

Wingcmdr77 wrote: How do you like this crap! It's SOPA in a smaller form. It starts with just one Liberty, then another, then another. Well just give me death if our freedoms just keep going away.

I'm moving to Canada.

Canada is worse. They can permanently ban your drivers license if your doctor feels you MAY have a condition that MIGHT cause an accident SOMETIME in the future.

Their privacy is less than ours. Stick to the states for a bit longer.... A change in the ranks is coming soon enough....
Last edit: 01 Jun 2013 19:02 by L0rdG1gabyt3.

More
01 Jun 2013 19:09 #31233 by Wingcmdr77

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote:

Wingcmdr77 wrote: How do you like this crap! It's SOPA in a smaller form. It starts with just one Liberty, then another, then another. Well just give me death if our freedoms just keep going away.

I'm moving to Canada.

Canada is worse. They can permanently ban your drivers license if your doctor feels you MAY have a condition that MIGHT cause an accident SOMETIME in the future.

Their privacy is less than ours. Stick to the states for a bit longer.... A change in the ranks is coming soon enough....

I hope! Or then instead of Canada, I'll move to the Moon, no one their but me and left over space junk. Who knows I may even find them space aliens everyone is talking about. ha!

More
01 Jun 2013 19:55 #31236 by L0rdG1gabyt3

Wingcmdr77 wrote: I hope! Or then instead of Canada, I'll move to the Moon, no one their but me and left over space junk. Who knows I may even find them space aliens everyone is talking about. ha!

Well, if the state of the world has gotten you down, you can always volunteer for the one-way trip to Mars with Mars One! applicants.mars-one.com/
:P

More
02 Jun 2013 00:00 - 02 Jun 2013 01:12 #31242 by Wingcmdr77

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote:

Wingcmdr77 wrote: I hope! Or then instead of Canada, I'll move to the Moon, no one their but me and left over space junk. Who knows I may even find them space aliens everyone is talking about. ha!

Well, if the state of the world has gotten you down, you can always volunteer for the one-way trip to Mars with Mars One! applicants.mars-one.com/
:P

Been trying the link to check it out for fun, doesnt seem to work. Have to google it.

Disregard I found it manually. Its a novel idea!
Last edit: 02 Jun 2013 01:12 by Wingcmdr77.

More
04 Jun 2013 00:32 #31266 by Leonresevil2
Sometimes I don't understand this stuff. I do think G has too much information on everyone, but the response to that is to avoid using them and maybe get the gov to restrict them. FBI would only watch you for a few reasons, and I don't have anything to hide so I'm not concerned.

The solution to fixing governments and corporations isn't abandoning them.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 2065 guests and no members online

supportus