Google Music Beta

More
27 May 2011 00:59 - 27 May 2011 01:00 #15894 by Wingless92
Google Music Beta was created by Wingless92
Got my invite a couple of days ago but I couldn't figure out how to upload my entire music folder on my server. Found out how to do it today, just click on it, lol.

Uploading now, it's taking awhile but it is 4,500 songs. Love the new Music App from the Marketplace too. I just didn't want to upload all of my music to my phone, it wouldn't hold it anyways, this eliminates that.

With Netflix and now this I am glad I got rid of my iPhone when I did. Android is where i'm staying for the foreseeable future.
Last edit: 27 May 2011 01:00 by Wingless92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2011 23:31 #15907 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Google Music Beta
Got all of music uploaded. It took awhile but I just left it running over night.

Service is great. No need to run my music from my server anymore. Just do it from Google Music.

If it stay's free i'm in. If they start charging for it, i'm out.

More
28 May 2011 00:58 #15909 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: Google Music Beta
I don't think Mp3's take up enough space to have to worry about putting them on the cloud. But I donno. I guess it would be nice with my cr-48.

Wes

More
28 May 2011 01:11 #15910 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: Google Music Beta
My collection is around 25gb. If I was using Amazon's service I would have to pay. With Google Music it's free right now in Beta.

The biggest thing is my phone. I can't store it on all there and now I don't have to.

Cloud FTW.

We have 1430 guests and no members online

supportus