I'm back..

More
03 May 2011 19:02 #15445 by garfi3ld
I'm back.. was created by garfi3ld
So its been a rough couple months for me as a few of you know. I have been dealing with a few health issues that have put me behind on everything that I do. Because of this I would like to formally apologize to all of you on a couple things. For one I wasn't able to get our LAN photos up right away, I have them ready to go. I will have them uploaded as soon as time warner gets here to swap out my modem to wideband.

I would also like to apologize for a little lack of planning on my part in the tournaments and servers this year at the LAN. I hope next LAN I can do a little better job. Because of this I am on the lookout to add someone to the event staff with there only job being Tournaments. That means planning, Servers, and running them. I know all of the staff feels burnout when it comes to tournaments, they always cause problems and take up a lot of our time. If you are interested in this let me know, but remember that this is a HUGE responsibility and the perks to being staff are few an far between.

On that note I just wanted to thank the staff and my friends for all of the help everyone has given me. Moving heavy items to and from the LAN, helping setup servers, really everything. It made all of this do-able for me, without their help there is no way I could have pulled off anything. I hope someday I can give back to each and every one of them.

So on to the good news. I found out today that the lab results from after my surgery came back with no cancer, something that had been weighing on me a lot. So May will hopefully be an amazing month to counter the first couple months this year. I hope I can make it out to a LAN before I have to go back to work, or maybe we could have a few people over to the house for a LAN here.

Anyhow sorry for the long post, but I just combined a few posts I have been wanting to make but have been too distracted to do them. I hope to see some more activity on the forum here guys. Lets keep it going, post up anything interesting you find around the internet tech or not.

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2011 19:09 #15446 by Leonresevil2
Replied by Leonresevil2 on topic Re: I'm back..
Good to know that you are doing well! And always, your health is more important and should come before us having tournaments and pictures posted.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
03 May 2011 19:58 #15447 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: I'm back..
Great to hear man!! You know we were all thinking of you. And I know everything was getting to you not being able to get things done like you would like. But now you are back in the saddle again. (Aerosmith pun intended) LOL... and I agree We definitely need to get some major gaming going on and more activity on the forums and Vent. Glad to have our Wes back at full potential. Now get back to reviewing!! ;-)

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
08 May 2011 17:25 #15577 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: I'm back..
thanks guys!

Wes

We have 2009 guests and no members online

supportus