My neighbors dogs

More
11 Apr 2011 23:02 #14997 by Wingless92
My neighbors dogs was created by Wingless92
I hate animals, well kinda. I grew up in a zoo and after I moved out I swore I would never have animals in my house again.

So my neighbor is kinda old, say in her mid 60's. Her dogs are always in my yard, they are always outside barking. I am fed up with it! I am about to call animal control but I don't want to be a dick about it. I have talked to her maybe 3 times since she moved in. I live in a nice neighborhood not a dump. Other people in my neighborhood have dogs but they are tame and not crazy. I think she was looking at having an electric fence put in but never did. I am really at the last straw here. I don't like dogs, I never have. That is why I don't have any. If you are going to have pets atleast take care of them.

What should I do? Serious answers only please.

Should I call animal control?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2011 23:22 #14999 by J_E_R_O_M_E
Replied by J_E_R_O_M_E on topic Re: My neighbors dogs
I wouldn't call animal control just yet. Just maybe ask her to keep them out of your yard as much as possible. Then after that, other options could be considered if it continues.

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
12 Apr 2011 00:43 #15002 by Shroud
Replied by Shroud on topic Re: My neighbors dogs
Tell her again and warn her that if it is not dealt with you will call animal control. Nothing motivates quite like a threat.

More
12 Apr 2011 01:30 #15003 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: My neighbors dogs
I feel your pain, we have 2 cats which i love. They are fun and entertaining with little work on the human's part.
But they are indoor cats as it's illegal to have out-door cats in the city. So it drives me crazy when there are neighborhood cats that come up to my bay window and my cats try to attack them, typically this is at 3 am, so all i hear is hissing and if you go out there to break it up, our cats, not thinking will scratch your legs as they try to run to the next window to see the outside ones. I shoot at them with my BB gun, never aiming to kill, but to wound, but i'm a terrible shot. The neighbor actually puts out foot for them, so no wonder they keep coming around.

My only suggestion is, they could be shooting off fireworks or have loud music in the middle of the night, or even worse, park on the street on purpose to annoy you. Maybe you should mention it to her next time she's out doing spring clean up and think about if this is worth loosing the neutral nature of your relationship with her and turning her into a mega B!tch through turning her into the city. Don't they say high fencese make good neighbors?

Another option would be to get some type of dog whistle horn, or something else to scare them away without having to go out there and be seen. Maybe chemical you could put on your lawn that would repel the dogs...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 Apr 2011 02:30 #15004 by Nacelle
Replied by Nacelle on topic Re: My neighbors dogs
Here's your excuse to buy the biggest, baddest Super Soaker there is. Blast those little effers every time you see them in your yard.

More
12 Apr 2011 02:57 #15006 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Replied by L0rdG1gabyt3 on topic Re: My neighbors dogs
Pellet gun anyone!! :evil:

We have 1303 guests and no members online

supportus