Better Get To The Safehouse!

More
23 Mar 2011 19:47 #14465 by draymac
This is a great news story from South Carolina about road signs being tampered with to warn of mutated danger ahead...

Click Here For News Story

Notice the news writer doesn't quite get they are talking about Mutated Behemoths versus rolling war machines when it comes to the term "tank"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2011 19:52 #14466 by J_E_R_O_M_E
That's hilarious. I wonder how many gamers drove by and knew exactly what the signs meant. LOL!!

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
23 Mar 2011 20:08 #14467 by Leonresevil2
Can't get the images to come up (badly scripted site, pulls up XSS warnings for me so I stopped trying), but I think this wasn't the work of some kids. I personally think it was connected to Valve, viral campaign for something potentially. But very cool nonetheless. Reminds me of "Left Lan Closed" when we came back from SLP. :lol:

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

More
23 Mar 2011 20:51 #14469 by Lersar

Leonresevil2 wrote: Reminds me of "Left Lan Closed" when we came back from SLP. :lol:

I thought it read "LAN CLOSE AHEAD", supposed to read LANE CLOSED AHEAD. That was crazy, considering we were driving to a LAN in Michigan. GOD I wish we would've taken a picture...

Awseome news post btw, I lol'd

More
23 Mar 2011 22:39 #14472 by Shroud
Hahahaha, this is awesome.

More
24 Mar 2011 19:10 #14481 by Leonresevil2

Lersar wrote:

Leonresevil2 wrote: Reminds me of "Left Lan Closed" when we came back from SLP. :lol:

I thought it read "LAN CLOSE AHEAD", supposed to read LANE CLOSED AHEAD. That was crazy, considering we were driving to a LAN in Michigan. GOD I wish we would've taken a picture...

Awseome news post btw, I lol'd

Yea you are probably right; it's been awhile, and we never stopped to get a picture.

"You should the forums"
Better words never said.

We have 1660 guests and no members online

supportus