First Birthday request

More
02 Mar 2011 05:54 #14032 by Twodavez
So my Daughter is going to be one on thursday! Time flies doesn't it?

Anyway, i was wondering if i could ask a huge favor. Could someone with a TV Tuner in their computer, record the noon news on (CBS)WANE Channel 15 out of Fort Wayne, IN this thurday the 3rd? Audrey should be on their First Birthday's list and i think it would be fun to add it to her Birthday Video we're making for her party this weekend. I'd just pop in a VHS Tape, but i don't any easy way to change it over to digital to burn it to the DVD. The broad cast is only 30 min long and i could give you access to my Dropbox account to put it so i could drag it off or if it's small enough email...

Please let me know if you have the capability to do this and are willing to help me out. About the only other thing i can think to do would be to use a video camer or our regular camera to Video Tape it, but i'm not sure the quality will be any good.

If anyone else has another idea of how to capture it, i'm all ears!

Thanks!

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2011 05:55 #14033 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: First Birthday request
do they stream over the internet? I don't pick up any channels so I wouldn't be able to help with much

Wes

More
02 Mar 2011 08:52 - 02 Mar 2011 08:59 #14036 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re: First Birthday request

garfi3ld wrote: do they stream over the internet? I don't pick up any channels so I wouldn't be able to help with much

I don't think they do, not the daily news at least, but even if they did, i will be at work, unless i could program something to start recording at a certian time...

Reaper said on the Fort wayne Gamers site that he would try to remember to set it up on his one computer that has a TV Card. But if anyone else has the ability to do what i'm looking for, i'm sure having a few people doing it wouldn't hurt.

There might even be a footlong or pizza in it for anyone who helps. ;)
Subway Obviously before Wingless chimes in :blush: :pinch:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain
Last edit: 02 Mar 2011 08:59 by Twodavez.

We have 1361 guests and no members online

supportus