An article you will all relate to

More
09 Jan 2011 23:06 #13269 by Dreyvas
www.alphaila.com/articles/failure/plugs-from-hell/

I think the topic title speaks for itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L0rdG1gabyt3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2011 23:26 #13270 by Lersar
lol indeed

More
11 Jan 2011 00:08 #13292 by drpain
I always knew which side was up but like the article says manufactures just put the damn ports anyway they want to and then you are just ramming the USB plug in there until it goes.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
11 Jan 2011 01:15 #13297 by L0rdG1gabyt3
Thats great!! I cant tell you how many times in a day I plug in USB cords, and about 65% of the time I have to try both directions before getting it to plug in properly. Even though the "top" of the cord as the USB symbol on it, just like the pictures showed, what if they are on their sides! Ok for most computers, but then you get the screwed up HP OEM crap that puts the mobo on the wrong side of the case, then flips the whole setup on its head!

The part about the "googley-eyed" molex plug made me laugh! I hate thoes damn plugs!

More
11 Jan 2011 01:43 #13299 by Lersar

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote: Thats great!! I cant tell you how many times in a day I plug in USB cords, and about 65% of the time I have to try both directions before getting it to plug in properly.

I usually have it right the first time, second-guess myself, and end up flipping it over several times until I just look at it closer to be sure. It plays mind tricks.

More
11 Jan 2011 02:22 #13301 by Dreyvas

Lersar wrote:

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote: Thats great!! I cant tell you how many times in a day I plug in USB cords, and about 65% of the time I have to try both directions before getting it to plug in properly.

I usually have it right the first time, second-guess myself, and end up flipping it over several times until I just look at it closer to be sure. It plays mind tricks.

I'm the same way.

We have 2007 guests and one member online

supportus