What do you collect?

More
25 Dec 2010 06:10 #13048 by garfi3ld
I have collected a lot of different things in the past but recently have limited myself to just a couple things. I was curious what everyone else collects

Currently

Razer Mice (and gaming mice in general)
TV shows and movies
Steam Games

In the past I have collected

License Plates
DVD's
Console Games
Magazines
Hot Wheels

I have tried to stick to things that take up less or no space now. Its just hard to justify things just taking up space that you will never use lol

Wes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Dec 2010 08:29 #13050 by Wingless92
Replied by Wingless92 on topic Re: What do you collect?
My Video collection is growing. Having everything on the server is the best part.

I am kinda on a stuffed toys spree here lately. I have a Poker chip from Vegas and a the NBC logo that are stuffed. Need to pick up the other chips on Freemont street when we are there.

Also have a thing for Lava Lamps. I have two but I would like to get the 3 foot tall one. Just no where to put it at the moment.

I used to horde stuff but nowadays, I try and keep stuff to a minimum. I don't like my house cluttered. So I have sold or gave away a bunch of stuff that I wasn't using.

More
25 Dec 2010 11:36 #13052 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re: What do you collect?
Pretty much anything gaming related. Systems, games, peripherals, box art, strategy guides, etc. Also soundtracks, novelties and memorabilia, clothing, magazines, novelizations, and comic books based on video games. I also have a growing collection of gaming adaptation movies. I also collect tech magazines and old computer manuals for some reason.

And a collection of Mt. Dew flavors/cans.

More
25 Dec 2010 21:22 #13056 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re: What do you collect?
i used to collect my magazines until i realized that the tech moves so fast and I hardly ever need to go back and look at old ones

I never would have guessed Skyler would be into Lava lamps

Wes

More
25 Dec 2010 22:39 - 25 Dec 2010 22:39 #13057 by jj_Sky5000
Replied by jj_Sky5000 on topic Re: What do you collect?
Hats and computer junk lol oh and cases i win at lan parties :)
Last edit: 25 Dec 2010 22:39 by jj_Sky5000.

More
27 Dec 2010 01:50 #13065 by L0rdG1gabyt3
I collect alot of dust.... no really, it seems i have a sudden growing collection of vintage computers. I have a "portable" from the late 70's, and a few others.
Game/computer magazines, vintage gaming equipment/consoles.

I went back and checked out one of my old gaming mags, April 08.
Top of the line vid card, GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB $350!

More
27 Dec 2010 19:44 #13072 by drpain
Replied by drpain on topic Re: What do you collect?
I collect old games and consoles, GI Joe and Star Wars figs, Movies, Hats, ticket stubs from events that I have been to and my most expensive one is sports memorbillia/autographs.

I used to collect vintage Apple computers and software but now I just send all that stuff to my Dad and he ships it off to one of his buddies in Milwualke who is creating some Apple muesum in his house or something. Just sent him a bunch of old Powerbooks from the mid-90's and most of the stuff still works and funtions.

Custom Built: AMD Phenom II X4 3.0GHz/G. Skill 12GB DDR3 1066Mhz/Crossfire ATI 6850's/3TB HDD

Macbook Pro: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz/4GB DDR3 1066MHz/Nvidia Geforce 9600M GT 256MB/320GB HDD

Xfire: drpain
Steam: drpain
Live: Ocar
PSN: BillyBananas

More
27 Dec 2010 21:56 #13073 by J_E_R_O_M_E
I collect air, energy, and calories from food. I'm a fat ass, what can I say. LOL

I have collected things in the past like Comic books, trading cards, DVDs, and video games and stuff like that.

Now-a-days not a whole lot that I actually try to collect. Maybe steam games and such. but I need to get rid of a ton of physical stuff.

Outside of the PC realm, I collect hunting gear and weapons. That's about it.

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

More
27 Dec 2010 23:12 #13074 by Arxon
Replied by Arxon on topic Re: What do you collect?
I collect Spawn action figures. I have from the original set till they stopped making them. Missing 3 out of 3000 or so.

More
28 Dec 2010 00:43 #13075 by L0rdG1gabyt3

drpain wrote: I collect old games and consoles, GI Joe and Star Wars figs...

I have the vintage full size AT-AT walker, and Millenium Falcon.

More
28 Dec 2010 01:14 #13076 by Koolaid84
Replied by Koolaid84 on topic Re: What do you collect?
I collect Charlie Brown more on the Snoopy side of items which are currently at my parent's house. also i use to collect model horses. I know i know I'm girly what can i say lol nowadays i collect coins and 2 dollar bills

Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead. --Anon

We have 2407 guests and one member online

supportus