Keep the change, ya filthy animal!!

More
22 Dec 2010 23:21 #12992 by J_E_R_O_M_E
What are some of your favorite Holiday movie quotes?

"Buzz!! I'm going through all your private stuff, you better come out and pound me!"

I'm gonna try putting one up at a time. This thread could get very popular. Although I'm sure some of us have the same one's

Have fun!!:laugh:

"Where ever you go, there you are"

Battle.net: J_E_R_O_M_E
Steam: J_3_R_0_M_3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2010 02:14 #12998 by L0rdG1gabyt3
The most important rule of all, no mater how much he cries, no mater how much he begs, never, Never feed him after midnight.

More
23 Dec 2010 02:47 #13000 by garfi3ld
Keep the change, ya filthy animal!! lol
you'll shoot your eye out

"Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here...with a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

"They had to replace my metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour."

Wes

We have 2631 guests and one member online

supportus