Online Gaming?

More
16 May 2010 00:17 #5885 by Davey_Boy
Online Gaming? was created by Davey_Boy
Just to throw this out thar...I know me, Shroud, Harple, Tylord, and a couple of our other friends always enjoy a good mmorpg. We've been in a rut finding a good mmorpg that we all like and can all play together. I know I enjoy playing an mmorpg more if there's more ppl I know that play it (even if it's not that good of a game ;))

So...anybody into an mmorpg that they would like to shout out and maybe get some more LanOC peeps in on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2010 00:40 - 16 May 2010 00:48 #5888 by NitrosDragon
Replied by NitrosDragon on topic Re:Online Gaming?
Diablo II is the only one I've ever actually gotten involved in.
Probably not the same kind of MMO that you're talking about, though.
It's kinda its own thing.

lolkthxbai :P

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose
Last edit: 16 May 2010 00:48 by NitrosDragon. Reason: Apparently I'm a noob.

More
16 May 2010 00:45 #5890 by Dreyvas
Replied by Dreyvas on topic Re:Online Gaming?
Diablo is a hack and slash, silly. :P

More
16 May 2010 01:55 #5893 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:Online Gaming?
Well, we do have a few members who play Guild Wars, and a few who play WoW, and perhaps some Aion too?

I also know that several of us are looking forward to FFXIV.

More
16 May 2010 21:25 - 16 May 2010 21:27 #5901 by MurDerFace
Replied by MurDerFace on topic Re:Online Gaming?
waiting for the new FF online.....wow has the population but i honeslty cant understand how ppl play all day every day still....guild wars well other the buying the games but having no monthly is a great game...aion is not something u should try unless they offer a free trial its really dieing down fast....it is way to boring but a good try i guess....so if you really want to play something i would suggest wow for the population and game content but thats not to sell guild wars short there are still tons of ppl that play it and gw2 is slated to be released i belive some time this year as well....but in the end i still play guild wars and wow now and then with alot of mw2 when i can but once ff14 comes out i will probably not be playing anythying in the mmo world other then that untill diablo 3 comes which will stop time for i still play a little diablo 2 when i get the chance. i know alot of ppl may have or still play wow and most ppl complain about the game even though there still playing it but u cant deny the popoulation or ammount of stuff to do...in the end its the same as every other mmo they just did it the correct way.

Werd up home slice
Last edit: 16 May 2010 21:27 by MurDerFace.

We have 2373 guests and no members online

supportus