so you think youre a harcore gamer? think again :)

More
10 May 2010 03:30 #5634 by Koolaid84

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2010 03:40 #5635 by technobear
nope, not hardcore lol

More
10 May 2010 11:18 #5636 by pacobedejo
There's hardcore gamer...then there's A.D.D. gamer. I'm leaning more toward the latter for this one.

More
10 May 2010 15:13 #5649 by Lersar
That's awesome. I think its funner to play where's waldo with that.

Can you find Lego Indiana Jones?

More
10 May 2010 16:05 #5651 by Nacelle
That pic is soo getting printed. Think an 8x10 will do it justice, or should I go poster size?

More
10 May 2010 17:31 #5653 by Twodavez
I wanna see the answer key! whos going to make one for us???

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
12 May 2010 05:11 #5753 by orref
Well most hardcore gamers don't play a huge variety of games. I have bought maybe 20-30 PC games in my days and of those, only 5-6 have been played more then 24 hours gaming time. But man... have I logged some hours on those 5-6 games :(

More
12 May 2010 13:24 #5762 by Lersar
orref wrote:

Well most hardcore gamers don't play a huge variety of games. I have bought maybe 20-30 PC games in my days and of those, only 5-6 have been played more then 24 hours gaming time. But man... have I logged some hours on those 5-6 games :(

The gamer's paradox: either play a bunch of games a be mediocre at them all, or play a few and be great at them.

More
12 May 2010 14:13 #5768 by Twodavez
With the price of games, i'd go for being really good a a few, unless they are single player and they can be obtained otherways ;)
Plus as of right now, are there many other online FPS's coming out that will replace MW2 & BC2? I think to be an all over expert, FPS, RTS, sports, racing... it takes lots of time and $ especially since more of the RTS games have such differnt types of units that require time to learn them.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

We have 1200 guests and no members online

supportus