We are all FAIL compared to this guy

More
01 May 2010 14:58 #5198 by technobear
Man beats Bejeweled 2

Now before you scoff and say.. "mmmwwaaa ive been playing wow since it was in beta 5 years ago" YOU havent reached a mechanical limit of the game...

THIS! is dedication!!

Congrats Mr. Steel Worker!!!

2,205 hours and 51 minutes over the course of three years.
4,872,229 gems
48,519 Power Gems
18,190 Hyper Cubes

earning the game's highest calculable score, 2,147,483,647, at which point the score display got really perplexed and went blank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2010 15:34 - 01 May 2010 15:36 #5199 by NitrosDragon
[img size=174x173]images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/...mpressed_referee.jpg[/img]

According to some commenter who did the math, that's only about 2 hours every day for 3 years.

[nahy-trohs-drag-uhn]
DISCLAIMER: If my reply offends you, I probably did it on purpose
Last edit: 01 May 2010 15:36 by NitrosDragon. Reason: Resize image.

More
01 May 2010 15:39 #5200 by technobear
NitrosDragon wrote:

According to some commenter who did the math, that's only about 2 hours every day for 3 years.

True... but.. were not talking about the most engaging game here.. Its Bejeweled...

and i ask again.. whens the last time YOU reached a games "mechanical" limits? :P :silly: :woohoo: :lol:

i just find it admirable that he set a goal and met it.

More
01 May 2010 15:55 #5205 by garfi3ld
I don't know how you could find that unimpressive. I mean, he is the only one to ever do it.

Wes

More
01 May 2010 19:11 #5222 by Shroud
I find it cool, but I wouldn't say we fail compared to him. lol :P

More
01 May 2010 19:17 #5224 by Davey_Boy
I just wish I had the dedication he has for just one game...I find myself getting bored and then play another one never finishing the first one lol

More
01 May 2010 19:38 #5225 by technobear
starkiller1 wrote:

I just wish I had the dedication he has for just one game...I find myself getting bored and then play another one never finishing the first one lol

ditto

More
01 May 2010 20:17 #5226 by technobear
starkiller1 wrote:

ditto

More
02 May 2010 04:16 #5234 by Twodavez
Can you really say he beat the game, or he just kept playing it until it gave up. I'm sure i could be the best person in WOW, if i spent enough time doing it, but why?? why spend/waste all that time on a game that isn't even social? I'm sure he never took his PC to a LAN party and met some cool people and chatted on their forums! What a looser, just because you spend enough time doing something doesn't make you awesome, just makes it sad that you've got no-one to love and nothing else to do with your life. :angry:
I guess this is better than killing people for a living,but still :dry:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
02 May 2010 13:12 #5250 by technobear
Twodavez wrote:

Can you really say he beat the game, or he just kept playing it until it gave up.

LOL so in an effort to avoid his wife he pestered that poor game just like the wife he was trying to avoid?

i laughed hard when i saw your first line lol

We have 1656 guests and no members online

supportus