BFBC2

More
15 May 2010 05:20 #5874 by Twodavez
Replied by Twodavez on topic Re:BFBC2
Good times, got about 6 people from the area to game. Just needed Vent and things would've been GRAVY! :cheer:

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2010 19:53 #5924 by Oh4sh0
Replied by Oh4sh0 on topic Re:BFBC2
I think I ruined cod4 for james :)

More
17 May 2010 23:00 #5936 by Twodavez
I think COD4 ruined it'self...

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

More
18 May 2010 00:22 #5949 by Lersar
Replied by Lersar on topic Re:BFBC2
Twodavez wrote:

how so?

More
18 May 2010 00:43 #5952 by Twodavez
Lersar wrote:

Twodavez wrote:

how so?

Not a fan about the way that you get a few kills and get really unfair advantages. I see how it rewards good play, but just because you have all day to play a game and get the good gun and armor, it shouldn't allow you call in a helicopter that destroys everything that moves out in the open for half the round.

More
18 May 2010 00:47 #5953 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:BFBC2
and BC2 is any better?

More
18 May 2010 00:52 #5954 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:BFBC2
Twodavez wrote:

Lersar wrote:

Twodavez wrote:

how so?

Not a fan about the way that you get a few kills and get really unfair advantages. I see how it rewards good play, but just because you have all day to play a game and get the good gun and armor, it shouldn't allow you call in a helicopter that destroys everything that moves out in the open for half the round.

everything has a counter. That helicopter can just as easily be shot down

Wes

More
18 May 2010 00:56 #5955 by Twodavez
well in my 10 minute game of MW2, i was killed by a hovering jet that could see through walls due to body head and shoot missles at me, then finished of by a nucular bomb. I know there isn't anytype of end all in BC2, or maybe i'm not high enough level.
But i did'nt wanna turn this into a big Vs. thread. I was just trying to make a joke about JJ and COD4. I know it's a good series because 1. it's still around 2. it's outsold most of the FPS out there
So it's really not worth arguing B)

More
18 May 2010 01:07 #5956 by garfi3ld
Replied by garfi3ld on topic Re:BFBC2
yeah i know what your saying, not every round is like that. Let me know if you want to try playing a round with us, I promise it won't be that bad.

They have a few free weekends coming up, plus I have a 2nd copy on our LanOC account.

Wes

More
18 May 2010 01:07 #5957 by technobear
Replied by technobear on topic Re:BFBC2
wasnt wanting to argue either.. i juust cant like BC2 no matter how hard i try to.. and am kind of bitter about spending the $ on it.

More
18 May 2010 02:08 #5958 by Twodavez
technobear wrote:

wasnt wanting to argue either.. i juust cant like BC2 no matter how hard i try to.. and am kind of bitter about spending the $ on it.

See i love it. It's big maps and vehicles, but i really got into the original Battlefield, i'd play that by myself or with friend with bots all night and get wine drunk. Good memories of my past...

We have 1755 guests and no members online

supportus